I'd never thought i'd do this but i need some advice/opinions... (Yes pic)

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

Don't call. If you have to text her after 3 days with a simple "hey"

dawg u bugging , he didnt just meet shorty , this is someone that knows him and is clearly DIGGING you
But SHE gave HIM her number. He is not obligated to call. If she wants him that bad she can reach him.
However with their past in mind that is why he is allowed the pass to text her. It shows you care sort of but you really are not striving too hard.

Trust me, it really doesnt matter when you call in most situations. It's what you say. "cuecumbercool" sounds synonymous to "striving too hard"
So I guess you are trying to say through your typo of my screen name, I can only guess since that isn't how it is spelled, that not wanting to"go in" sounding hungry is "going too hard"?
Ok..
Anywho, I still would keep my calm and only text after a few days.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by RayRay84

- From what i take from this incident, i'm getting the impression she just wants to get down and dirty
devil.gif
with me? But deep down inside i actually want something more from this

And finally... A pic...

21o0wid.jpg

are you female?
owned
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J SUPER

- From what i take from this incident, i'm getting the impression she just wants to get down and dirty
devil.gif

And finally... A pic...

21o0wid.jpg

are you female?
owned
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
only owned if you dont' value real substantive relationships

but OP.. before you jump the gun.. why don't you just talk to her and find out what her intentions(if any) are.

smash son what you thinkin about? shoulda called her that 1st night you already know what she wants

I'ma be as real as I can with you OP. NT IS NOT the place for answers on THIS case. Sorry. You've been with the chick before. YOU know her. WEdon't. This isn't like "Yo, help me holla at this chick from my class". You actually have been there and done that with shorty beforehand. Soonly you REALLY know what you should do. Sorry once again.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Don't call. If you have to text her after 3 days with a simple "hey"

I am FHC, and I agree with this statement.

word.

but

depends on how/why you broke up in the first place.
werd. I dont care the fact he already knows her and she might want to jump his bones...still gotta play it cooool my man
true cuz she obviously wanna know how your other girls stack up against her so its prolly more of a game 2 see if she can get u like dat so iwould just play it cool sorry if im late

wait for her to hit u...she got ya number...but if u want to cal just wait it out another day or two...it hasnt been that long

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by J SUPER

devil.gif

And finally... A pic...

21o0wid.jpg

are you female?
owned
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
only owned if you dont' value real substantive relationships

but OP.. before you jump the gun.. why don't you just talk to her and find out what her intentions(if any) are.

Yeah, ill definitely take that into consideration.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I'ma be as real as I can with you OP. NT IS NOT the place for answers on THIS case. Sorry. You've been with the chick before. YOU know her. WE don't. This isn't like "Yo, help me holla at this chick from my class". You actually have been there and done that with shorty beforehand. So only you REALLY know what you should do. Sorry once again.
I know what you mean man in terms of asking NT for some answers, but hey, its always interesting to get some other thoughts and opinions on thissituation, especially when i havent seen/talked to her for almost 5 years...

oh yeah..here's the thing.

you caught her when she was most likely under the influence of alcohol... so of course she's going to be more flirtacious and touchy feely.

it's been 5+ yrs since you've seen her... her personality could have totally changed.. so how do YOU even know what you want from her?...or are yousoley basing that on looks?...
meet with the girl.. catch up...and see if you two vibe before even making that decision on what you want out of all of it.

you caught her when she was most likely under the influence of alcohol... so of course she's going to be more flirtacious and touchy feely.

it's been 5+ yrs since you've seen her... her personality could have totally changed.. so how do YOU even know what you want from her?...or are you soley basing that on looks?...
meet with the girl.. catch up...and see if you two vibe before even making that decision on what you want out of all of it.
dirty, what you do for a living? you must be a school counselor?
nerd.gif

by the quesions she asked...why would u even want a relationship with this chick.....

youre lucky your in this situation and your doing it wrong....

you know what time it is

Thats What Its Made For - Usher

i value relationships aswell......but only a select few really value theirs too.......

it's been 5+ yrs since you've seen her... her personality could have totally changed.. so how do YOU even know what you want from her?...or are you soley basing that on looks?...
Yeah, that's why i'm a bit cautious about it...

Again, i agree with you on that one... So just like you're last sentence ill just organise a casual catch up at a coffee shop orsomething and we'll take it from there...

Back
Top Bottom