ID of Reebok runners

I have not been able so far to find the name of these Reeboks. I tried in the Reebok thread some time ago, but without any luck.

It is obviously 1 of the classic runners, the upper very similar to GL6000s but not quite the same, it's a bit more plain.
The midsole seems to be exactly the same as on GL6000 SNEs, so with the color split about half way, and the little pointy thingy on the sole appr. where your pinky toe is.

Pic below is he only one I have. Anyone have an idea?

1561833677013-jpg.2371185

I have not been able so far to find the name of these Reeboks. I tried in the Reebok thread some time ago, but without any luck.

It is obviously 1 of the classic runners, the upper very similar to GL6000s but not quite the same, it's a bit more plain.
The midsole seems to be exactly the same as on GL6000 SNEs, so with the color split about half way, and the little pointy thingy on the sole appr. where your pinky toe is.

Pic below is he only one I have. Anyone have an idea?

1561833677013-jpg.2371185
2 years late but it's the royal classic jogger II

Can you point me in the right direction because the ones I find on Google under that name are not even close.

Can you point me in the right direction because the ones I find on Google under that name are not even close.
Can't find em man. Tricky pair. this is the closest thing I've found and it's def not it. Could be an older version of the royal lite or royal glide
Screenshot_20210415-153513.png

Back
Top Bottom