ideas for V day...// **Seattle**

i got this chick that i wanna take out for the night. any ideas?? we ain't together, but I'm trying to make it legit... thanks.
rep that twenty 6

Quote:
Do the Triple M, Movie's,McDonalds, Back to Moms place!
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Team Pacific Northwest​

go to bainbridge island at night, take the ferry. get dinner in seattle before though.
Team Pacific Northwest​
TeaM LeadeR​
2FIVE3​
"If I've learned one thing, it takes money to make money kid."

lmao. space needle sounds like a good idea...except the food there sucks. my new girl would definitely appreciate it though...

Team Pacific Northwest​

DO NOT go to the space needle, it is a tourist trap thats overpriced and bad at best.
Try the Union Square Grill and get the ceaser made at the table.
One of the citys best steak houses but they will have a selection of fish and chicken if your so inclined.

thesneakerpimp

you guys can come to my house and i will sing and dance for a small fee. also comes with 2 pepperoni hot pockets and all you can drink tampico.
Team Pacific Northwest​

i made a reservation for 2 at palisade. I never been there before but for those who has how are the food there and whats the price range there like?

ONETRUEHOMIE

SEATTLE,WA

Quote:
i made a reservation for 2 at palisade. I never been there before but for those who has how are the food there and whats the price range there like?

it nice my ex took me last year it think its around 60-90 bucks for two people and we had alot. Dress nice and remember that they have valet parking so bring extra to tip the dude.

Back
Top Bottom