Ideas on Females look IYO

I think everybody has a different interpretations of a "good looking female"

i can guarantee that most people including NT think that girls/women with good bodies are "fine" or "dime-pieces"

what is your interpretaion of a fine girl....

im not going to lie that girl in that video with the girl stretching was fine but face was off....eh

this is in response to the thread about Perfection or something

alien.gif

That is all

as long as she has a beautiful face and not too skinny then im good. I dont like fat chicks at all or chicks who are 20 pounds from being overweight either.

My idea of a the perfect girl
Tall/skinny/fit or petite. Basically give me any victoria secret model and I'll be a happy man. Exhibit A:

marisamillerpicture.jpg

marissa-miller-very-sexy-dare-4.jpg

marisa_miller_hfs.jpg

marisa-miller-ipod-bikini.jpg

tx_miller.jpg

marissa_miller_si_swimsuit_2008_3.jpg

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

im not going to lie that girl in that video with the girl stretching was fine but face was off....eh
her face was off? shorty was cute.

i swear some of you dudes don't talk to girls in real life... that stretching girl is a dime.

Well for me i guess it would be a nice tall....but not too tall and not too short either, girl.....kinda thick but not too thick....and not some skinny %$%model girl either....latina ofcourse....light skinned with a lil bit of tan in her....and dark black hair....plus with some nice set of "racks" andsomewhat of an %$%.......

5'9
Pretty Face.
Any complexion.
Regular ****. Bcup
Booty...preferably similar to Roxy Reynolds booty...not too much.

Call it a day.

That DR Stretching girl in the other thread along with every woman on my GREEN TEAM is str8 out wifey material...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

her face was off? shorty was cute.

i swear some of you dudes don't talk to girls in real life... that stretching girl is a dime.

QFT
OP must be pulling some super dimes idk
her face was off?
WOW!

First, find a girl that you have fun with, makes you laugh, is smart, and doesn't try to control you. Then check to see if she is hot. I know this soundslike a lot but if you actually want a girl worthwhile it is probably going to take some patience.

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

First, find a girl that you have fun with, makes you laugh, is smart, and doesn't try to control you. Then check to see if she is hot. I know this sounds like a lot but if you actually want a girl worthwhile it is probably going to take some patience.
/thread

First, find a girl that you have fun with, makes you laugh, is smart, and doesn't try to control you. Then check to see if she is hot. I know this sounds like a lot but if you actually want a girl worthwhile it is probably going to take some patience.
That is all well and good but
[h3]Re: Ideas on Females look IYO[/h3]
in my opinion
/nice smile

/thread x3

A girl who can hold a good conversation

She has to be funny or have a sense of humor

Has a idea of the real world

Knows how to hustle and handle business

Is loyal

My bestfriend

Doesn't look down on others

Likes to help her community

As for looks: Late 80's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

A girl who can hold a good conversation

She has to be funny or have a sense of humor

Has a idea of the real world

Knows how to hustle and handle business

Is loyal

My bestfriend

Doesn't look down on others

Likes to help her community

Give me a 6.5-7 with a nice $%+ and all those traits and that's wife material
nerd.gif

thats the thing, a 6.5-7 can and will be different in another persons mind..
what you just stated, i think i found..
<< shorty in avy..

Back
Top Bottom