If a Black Girl says she only dates White Dudes does that make her a #@*! ?

Originally Posted by Hermosa Beach

What rolaholic said.

Nothin wrong with her personal preferences In men

Thinking white men are automatically better is wrong tho

/thread.

Ive been told by a black girl who only dates white guys that she does so bc she can control them

Originally Posted by solarius49

Ive been told by a black girl who only dates white guys that she does so bc she can control them
laugh.gif

She's self hating and lets pray to god that she doesnt reproduce. Those kids will Will grow up messed up. I have seen this happen so many times and its not pretty. You feel sorry for the kids b\c they were born into that madness. 

Aint nothing wrong with somebody having a specific preference, so the girl is okay there, but overall white dudes aren't really into sistas like that.  Sure they might bang them on the low or try to bang them but for the most part aint not white guy going to show up to a family function of his with a sista on his arm.  Sistas can forget that.    

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

By any means am I not mad at this, or against it, everyone has their preferences..But I have seen a trend lately that A LOT of black females say they don't date other black men..Some only date whites, some only date Hispanics, and some only dates Asians, but would not date black men..

Yea it's crazy, I don't understand it, but I can honestly say the ones I like aren't that close minded (semi conservative)

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Aint nothing wrong with somebody having a specific preference, so the girl is okay there, but overall white dudes aren't really into sistas like that.  Sure they might bang them on the low or try to bang them but for the most part aint not white guy going to show up to a family function of his with a sista on his arm.  Sistas can forget that.    

That used to be true  about 15 to 20 years ago, but now, all I see is white dudes with black women on their arm. !$$ is real out here in the Bay. I aint mad at it. You should be able to do you, but this one race is better than the other when you are of that race is down right dumb. 

Yea, it's messed up but if they're in it for ridiculous reasons like ops scenario then it Serves them right

Let's face it. People that have a similar origin and complexion as you do, and when you tell them you prefer another race to your own, they're going to get mad.
I've pissed off so many black men and women because I prefer to date Latin men and on occasion Caucasian men. According to them it says that I hate my culture and even my parents.

Weird.

Originally Posted by BadKarma

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

------------------------------    
^cut thread here.^ 

There it is. I wouldn't associate myself with a chick of any race that only dates one race.
eyes.gif
Especially the White Chicks who specifically dates Black guys .
They usually end up with stds or kids .
I'm sorry, did you really just say that? White girls who specifically date black guys usually end up with STDs or kids. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

She's self hating and lets pray to god that she doesnt reproduce. Those kids will Will grow up messed up. I have seen this happen so many times and its not pretty. You feel sorry for the kids b\c they were born into that madness. 

Can someone explain to me how one can hate themselves because you date  outside of your race?

Originally Posted by BadKarma

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

She's not a +%!$ because she prefers white men,everyone has preferences and that's just hers. No big deal. She's a %#!!% because she's ignorant in actually thinking that one type of men is better than the rest.

Again , i was just asking because i know that if it was vice versa the White Chick would be considered a +#+% .

Honestly I see males from probably every group feel this way. I was talking to an ethiopian chick about this same topic before and she said similar things.

Originally Posted by Pepper

Can someone explain to me how one can hate themselves because you date  outside of your race?
Simple, whoever raises you says dumb @*%# about you. "You're so black and dumb like your father" "don't bring home anyone dark or with nappy hair" and so forth. You're being brainwashed all of your life and don't even realize it. That influences you more than you know. She might be just attracted to white men or someone from her youth embedded so much racism that deep down she dislikes herself and anyone of that color. 

Although I have my preferences, I don't have exclusions.

I hate when people make rules about dating and then complain about being single.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Simple, whoever raises you says dumb @*%# about you. "You're so black and dumb like your father" "don't bring home anyone dark or with nappy hair" and so forth. You're being brainwashed all of your life and don't even realize it. That influences you more than you know. She might be just attracted to white men or someone from her youth embedded so much racism that deep down she dislikes herself and anyone of that color. 
Well, that's a shock to me.
My mother and father never degraded me or each other in front of me and my two sisters. They always told us to work hard and be the best we could be and used OTHER people of all creeds to set examples for us. My father and mother were well traveled and musicians, they brought different people of different backgrounds over all the time.
And I date white men.
Strange no?

And honestly, there was never any instance of racism that sparked a moment that mad me go "darn, team pink meat here I come." If anything I saw other BLACKS tearing each other down. There's no unity within our culture.

No. She isnt self hating b\c she dates outside her race. She is self hating b\c she said one race is better than the other and she is not apart of the so called better race. Date who ever you want, but she is projecting her own inadequacies on a group of men and trying to use another race as a means to fill that void that she is missing. 

On top of that, from what I've seen, white guys have totally different taste in black women than most black guys so, 9 times out of 10, they have what we didn't want much anyway.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

She's not a +%!$ because she prefers white men,everyone has preferences and that's just hers. No big deal. She's a %#!!% because she's ignorant in actually thinking that one type of men is better than the rest.

/thread 

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I hate when people make rules about dating and then complain about being single.

Yeah this is me too. Pepper every group has problems on most of the same stuff too. You hear about black problems more is probably cause you are a part of said group. That's what I learned nobody out here living perfect lives. I agree with Trill on the usual difference in black girls avg black/white guy go for. Crunchyblack totally agree 1000% with your post about self hate.

What word is being censored out? The context of the sentences isn't helping me decipher properly.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

THIS X100

Back
Top Bottom