If a book came out tomorrow completely debunking religion, what would you do?

I believe in do what I believe is right so it wouldnt matter. I only believe in God for the most part anyway. What God is that? idk

People act like science can prove EVERYTHING. There are tons are unanswered questions. I don't deny that their are flaws in religion, but religion is onething and a relationship with Jesus is another.

People are gonna believe what they believe. If Noah's Ark was found high up in some mountains you think THAT many minds would change? Probably not.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I didn't bother to read through this post, but I find utterly disgusting that some people's sole purpose in life is to debunk religion. I mean for what? What personal victory does that really give you at the end of the day?
Truth, man; truth. Not settling on being lied to.

I'm sure most of the people who dedicate their lives to doing such a thing aren't doing it just to say, "I told you so."

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."

also feel the whole "world is gonna end" stuff is apart of the "I told you so" crap. Just live your life to be a good person.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

id be more impressed if somebody came out with a book with empirical proof that said I, me, Shawn, did not exist.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I gotta go to sleep now, that's just too dope of a possibility.

Originally Posted by Powfo

People act like science can prove EVERYTHING. There are tons are unanswered questions. I don't deny that their are flaws in religion, but religion is one thing and a relationship with Jesus is another.

People are gonna believe what they believe. If Noah's Ark was found high up in some mountains you think THAT many minds would change? Probably not.
Science can't prove everything. I clearly figured that in that post about how the universe is ridiculously big. That one galaxy had so manystars that it physically shouldn't exist.

If there proved to be no religion, damn i'd just go nuts. Do whatever i felt like doin. Not sayin it be right but sh*t no consequences?? Cant ignore that,and dont even say the police cuz u can run from them lol. U cant run from God. But my answer, whatever the hell i felt like.

Back
Top Bottom