If a FEMALE invites you to the movies.... UPDATE PICS (Pg.2) Final Update pg.14

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

*quickly exits "thread of simps" who say that a person who was asked out should pay*
There's two ways to look at the word should.

1. Should you have to pay? Hell no... she asked you out! That's pretty basic logic. She should not ask people out if she expects them to cover it.

2. Should you consider that being a little generous might improve your evening, chances of taking things where you want them to go with this girl, or make you feel better about yourself. Probably.

You should pay, even though you shouldn't have to.  Pretty basic stuff...

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

*quickly exits "thread of simps" who say that a person who was asked out should pay*
There's two ways to look at the word should.

1. Should you have to pay? Hell no... she asked you out! That's pretty basic logic. She should not ask people out if she expects them to cover it.

2. Should you consider that being a little generous might improve your evening, chances of taking things where you want them to go with this girl, or make you feel better about yourself. Probably.

You should pay, even though you shouldn't have to.  Pretty basic stuff...

But why would/does paying make you feel better about yourself? What if you pay and you still don't get any vagina. And what if you and that girl stop talking. I should just chalk it up as an L and say, "It was just $11."

Now how many other times does this have to happen in life for me to say, "Damn I see this trend, why am I still wining and dining these females."

That is my view on it.

But why would/does paying make you feel better about yourself? What if you pay and you still don't get any vagina. And what if you and that girl stop talking. I should just chalk it up as an L and say, "It was just $11."

Now how many other times does this have to happen in life for me to say, "Damn I see this trend, why am I still wining and dining these females."

That is my view on it.

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Oh now it is about standards? Ok. A man with standards pays. So when do you put your foot down, if ever? She can simply call and tell you to take her out and since you have standards, you pay? Oh right, you aren't tripping over $30. Ok man. You win.
I'm not a "rule of thumb" guy with women bro.. all women are different to me, so even the most similar scenarios can have different outcomes based on her character, MO, and circumstances and most of all how EYE feel about her. So yeah...you go ahead and do that whole scripted response thing. That's your thing. I play by ear. I put my foot down when I feel like it. I don't feel the need to keep it down to set precedence with every girl I meet. If $30 makes MY night more fun because she had fun WITH me...whatever.. it's just money. We're not talking cars and clothes.. we're talking MOVIE TICKETS -- a shared event. Small things to a giant. Aside from all that logic though, I clearly said it's all about respect and limits. I even used the word reciprocity. But if you want to skip over all of that just to have some polarized anti-man law to argue against, whatever... do you. I'll play that role if it makes your day a little better. I don't mind.

This guy speaks my language. You cool in my book Rilla.

Oh now it is about standards? Ok. A man with standards pays. So when do you put your foot down, if ever? She can simply call and tell you to take her out and since you have standards, you pay? Oh right, you aren't tripping over $30. Ok man. You win.
I'm not a "rule of thumb" guy with women bro.. all women are different to me, so even the most similar scenarios can have different outcomes based on her character, MO, and circumstances and most of all how EYE feel about her. So yeah...you go ahead and do that whole scripted response thing. That's your thing. I play by ear. I put my foot down when I feel like it. I don't feel the need to keep it down to set precedence with every girl I meet. If $30 makes MY night more fun because she had fun WITH me...whatever.. it's just money. We're not talking cars and clothes.. we're talking MOVIE TICKETS -- a shared event. Small things to a giant. Aside from all that logic though, I clearly said it's all about respect and limits. I even used the word reciprocity. But if you want to skip over all of that just to have some polarized anti-man law to argue against, whatever... do you. I'll play that role if it makes your day a little better. I don't mind.

Originally Posted by revirxreab

id trick on that shawty though

and dudes is lyin sayin she not that cute
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I concur.

Originally Posted by ratherunique1

paying for her will only increase your odds of gettin it in. so ask yourself is it worth the 11 extra bucks.
She already made up her mind whether or not you'll be clappin dem cheeks, has nothing to do with if you're paying for the date

The correct thing to do in this situation is to only pay for your own ticket. Don't like paying for girls and don't like girls paying for me. If in a serious relationship, pay for her on special occasions like her birthday or once in a while when you're in a good mood

Originally Posted by ratherunique1

paying for her will only increase your odds of gettin it in. so ask yourself is it worth the 11 extra bucks.
She already made up her mind whether or not you'll be clappin dem cheeks, has nothing to do with if you're paying for the date

The correct thing to do in this situation is to only pay for your own ticket. Don't like paying for girls and don't like girls paying for me. If in a serious relationship, pay for her on special occasions like her birthday or once in a while when you're in a good mood

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I broke up with a girl over her inviting me to get some food and her expecting me to not only pay my way but hers top. Principalities.

Can't say I blame you.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I broke up with a girl over her inviting me to get some food and her expecting me to not only pay my way but hers top. Principalities.

Can't say I blame you.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

poor people invented the word "simp" to insult rich people who can pay for anything their girl wants.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Top five funniest things i've read on NT

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

poor people invented the word "simp" to insult rich people who can pay for anything their girl wants.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Top five funniest things i've read on NT

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

x2

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

x2

I pay for almost every date I go on, I dunno I was just raised that way. If I'm not feeling her by the end of the night I just wont call again.

goto pay and if she offers to pay her ticket, tell her she can buy popcorn or w.e.

with the prices now-a-days it should be fair-%@%..

but if she doesn't offer then she's a dud. she not pretty enuff to get away with that ##%%

goto pay and if she offers to pay her ticket, tell her she can buy popcorn or w.e.

with the prices now-a-days it should be fair-%@%..

but if she doesn't offer then she's a dud. she not pretty enuff to get away with that ##%%

Back
Top Bottom