If A Man Hits A Woman In Public Do You Guys Jump In Or Fall Back?

Call the cops.

Here's what happened to my city:

- Some guy was beating his girl in my city
- A good samaritan stepped in to help
- The woman beater also beat the good samaritan to a pulp
- When the cops came in to settle everything, the woman sided with her boyfriend

I've seen the same thing happen about ten years ago.

stay back and

JC_Pop_Corn.gif

I used to say that I'd intervene and be the 'hero', but asked my boy this and his response was definitely plausible: you step in and run the risk of getting washed/shot, and the chick ends up getting back with him in the end.

I'll alert the proper authorities if they are around. That's about as far as I would get involved.

Worse thing is if you step in and get washed you gonna get clowned for life.

If your gonna step in then you better feel pretty confident with them hands.

Boy will wash you up then the girl getting beat gotta come in to save YOUR ***.

:rofl:

My boys and I stepped in on a girl getting abused in public before

Shorty had her baby in one hand, bloody nose, jumped in the middle of the street screaming help while ol dude was chasing her. We were in a car and really stopped traffic it was a crazy night.

If a chick is mouthing off and just gets slapped, I'm turning up my music

Call the cops.

Here's what happened to my city:

- Some guy was beating his girl in my city
- A good samaritan stepped in to help
- The woman beater also beat the good samaritan to a pulp
- When the cops came in to settle everything, the woman sided with her boyfriend

I've seen the same thing happen about ten years ago.

Yep exactly why I don't step in

What yall see in public is NEVER the first incident between them. Can't feel sorry for a woman that won't leave an abusive situation. Their first mistake was forgiving them the first time. It always start small and progress to bigger ****

I have a young daughter and when she gets older ima tell her to never forgive a man in that situation. Move the **** on...they play that puppy sad **** and end up beating down the woman even more in the future

Last edited:
Only would I step in if I knew them. If they are strangers I aint risking nothing for nobody, im sorry but its just the sensible thing to do. Maybe call the cops if I think its justified

Chicks get slap up on the train all the time , not my business tho put my headphones on and just vibe , you go ahead and put your cape on and Shorty and her man jump you for getting in their business , it's a lose - lose either way .

A weak scrawny dude with a gun or knife and an irrational state of mind could still be dangerous though.

At the end of the day, you just gotta fall back unless you know the entire story. Certain stuff, like a bunch of grown men jumping a child, id intervene in that and take the potential beating that would come with that but two adults arguing, that's none of my business.
Hol up
i never knew the scenerio was with him with a knife or a gun.
But them again in the kind of situation you never know what they have. Thats why you always gotta stay strapped up b and ready to bust back

Earlier this year I wanna say around Memorial Day or a lil bit past it was like 11 at night and I saw a girl gettin jumped by chicks n dudes in downtown Baltimore by the harbor...i looked at the incident as I sat at the red light n drove off...luckily for her the police showed up a few minutes later

Last edited:
Only if the guy doesn't stop. Like he's just beating her down, but I intervene in that situation whether it's a male or female. I wouldn't throw down for any stranger except in special circumstances, but I'd get inbetween them to stop it.

If it's just a slap and that's the end of it like in the video...I wouldn't do anything. She'll heal just like anyone else.

Last edited:
Nope.

I'm sorry, but if a dude is brave/wild enough to put his hands on a female in public odds are it isn't the first time it's happened.

Your gonna get in the middle of something that's prob happened before? For what?

You can potentially get hurt and if you wash dude when the cops roll up ole girl is sticking to that mans side.

Imagine the final scene from menace ii society..y'all dudes that intervened would be Kane. pop told me never step foot in domestic ****

Forget the possibility of getting shot or washed.

I think a lot of you with capes on are forgetting the legal repercussions that could possibly ensue. Are you ready to eff your life all the way up because you caught a case for throwing your cape on for some broad you don't even know? I'm straight on that, no thank you.

Imagine how bad every single L would feel every time a potential employer runs that background check. All because that one night you were Captain Save a Garden Tool.

Depends on the circumtance, but 95% chance I'd just laugh and call it day.

But if I must be a hero. I will.

Some of yall are wildin thinkin your doing it! Man step up in these randoms personal business if you want to and you will just end up catching a fade like the female. People need to learn to mind they damn business.

Back
Top Bottom