"If a woman says she wont date anyone shorter than 6 feet......"

let me post

Banned
480
11
Joined Sep 19, 2004
".....she cant be mad when I say I only date women with a full, mouth-watering rump and a front-balcony that you can do Shakespeare from."

-Club27

That is all.


NO i am not Club.

yes, we are friends.

yes, he insisted I make this thread.

Be nice
 
8,333
214
Joined Feb 6, 2011
Probably the first time I've completely agreed with something Club27 has said. I'm shocked.

However, not all women think this way so why does it matter? Somebody rejected him I guess.
 
23,837
1,649
Joined May 18, 2005
on a related note, you ever notice women stressed out that they're "too tall"?

yet they idolize tall models?
 

let me post

Banned
480
11
Joined Sep 19, 2004
Originally Posted by HankMoody

Probably the first time I've completely agreed with something Club27 has said. I'm shocked.

However, not all women think this way so why does it matter? Somebody rejected him I guess.

   No one is implying that all women have this mentality  
 
8,333
214
Joined Feb 6, 2011
Originally Posted by Let Me Post

HankMoody wrote:
[hr][/hr]
Probably the first time I've completely agreed with something Club27 has said. I'm shocked.

However, not all women think this way so why does it matter? Somebody rejected him I guess.

   No one is implying that all women have this mentality  



Then what's the point? Did someone disagree with this? What was this person's reasoning?
 

let me post

Banned
480
11
Joined Sep 19, 2004
Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

HankMoody wrote:
[hr][/hr]
Probably the first time I've completely agreed with something Club27 has said. I'm shocked.

However, not all women think this way so why does it matter? Somebody rejected him I guess.

   No one is implying that all women have this mentality  

Then what's the point? Did someone disagree with this? What was this person's reasoning?

The point of what, sir?

the quote? the thread? both?

[Hova] Its only entertainment! [/Hova]
  
 
8,333
214
Joined Feb 6, 2011
No, I'm wondering who would disagree with the statement made. There doesn't seem to be much to discuss. That's why I'm asking if someone disagreed or something happened... nawmean?
 
14,298
3,902
Joined Jan 19, 2008
Originally Posted by Let Me Post

".....she cant be mad when I say I only date women with a full, mouth-watering rump and a front-balcony that you can do Shakespeare from."
 
Top Bottom