"If a woman says she wont date anyone shorter than 6 feet......"

let me post

Banned
".....she cant be mad when I say I only date women with a full, mouth-watering rump and a front-balcony that you can do Shakespeare from."

-Club27

That is all.

NO i am not Club.

yes, we are friends.

yes, he insisted I make this thread.

Be nice
pimp.gif

Probably the first time I've completely agreed with something Club27 has said. I'm shocked.

However, not all women think this way so why does it matter? Somebody rejected him I guess.

on a related note, you ever notice women stressed out that they're "too tall"?

yet they idolize tall models?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Probably the first time I've completely agreed with something Club27 has said. I'm shocked.

However, not all women think this way so why does it matter? Somebody rejected him I guess.

No one is implying that all women have this mentality  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

HankMoody wrote:

ohwell.gif

Then what's the point? Did someone disagree with this? What was this person's reasoning?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

HankMoody wrote:

ohwell.gif

Then what's the point? Did someone disagree with this? What was this person's reasoning?

The point of what, sir?

the quote? the thread? both?

[Hova] Its only entertainment! [/Hova]

No, I'm wondering who would disagree with the statement made. There doesn't seem to be much to discuss. That's why I'm asking if someone disagreed or something happened... nawmean?

".....she cant be mad when I say I only date women with a full, mouth-watering rump and a front-balcony that you can do Shakespeare from."

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom