If aliens do invade our earth, will they survive?

This got me thinking, of course there is no real answer but I just go done watching The War of the Worlds, great book by the way, movie was meh. Also, no latepass, I saw it when it drop in 2005, just re-watch it again on TNTHD. The movie ends with Morgan Freeman explaining how the aliens died, there immune systemcouldn't handle our Earths natural organisms. I Wiki the movie and it states they died by our plants?! Anyways, a lot of movies featuring aliens show thatthey die of all sorts of things (guns don't kill them!) but mostly due to something on our earth.

With that said, as far advance as people state or books, magazine, movies say about aliens, wouldn't they be so far above us that something like"plants" or "our oxyen or diseases" couldn't kill or disturb there existences? Maybe there not as far as advance as people think? %$*!,they probably don't exist? What do you think?

I would think if they came here it would be because their planet was dying and needing our help

Well they could adapt to our environment, but diseases would be a crap shoot. If they were advanced enough to make it to earth, their medical knowledge mustalso be highly advanced. But we cannot predict how one reacts to strange bacterium until actually being infected.

If they did make it here then they might have the technology to survive.

It might take a great deal of tech to make it to another planet, so surviving on other terrains must be something they have the solution to if they travel thrugalaxis

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

%$*!, they probably don't exist?
GTFOHWTBS!!!!
Your madd ignorant if you think they dont exist. You know how many galaxies there are in the universe? NO... no one does...Howmany Solar Systems? How many planets?
Your stupid if you think there are only 9 planets
smh.gif
Statements... not directed at u... im just sayin... dont take it personal...

Im planning an Oceans 13 on Area 51...
Anyone in?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Anyone in?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
lets do it, i really wanna know what the +%+$ they got goin on over there
nerd.gif

Lets do it. "Team Oceans 13 on Area 51"
pimp.gif

sidenote: also, people of the future live among us

well they must have messed up in the plans...(the aliens) they were capable of taking us out... but forgot about/ or didn't know about the plants vs. theirimmune system. if they just build some kind of exo suit they can survive.
nerd.gif

GTFOHWTBS!!!!
Your madd ignorant if you think they dont exist. You know how many galaxies there are in the universe? NO... no one does...How many Solar Systems? How many planets?
smh.gif

Anyone in?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

GTFOHWTBS!!!!
Your madd ignorant if you think they dont exist. You know how many galaxies there are in the universe? NO... no one does...How many Solar Systems? How many planets?
smh.gif

Anyone in?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I was counting pluto... i dont believe in that star nonsense lol

Edit: Does stupid count as a dont use word on niketalk?
nerd.gif

If so you put me on blast... Plz forgive me mods...

planet-gliese-581-e-planet-gliese-581-d-2009-4-21-11-52-51.jpg

Gliese 581d.
nerd.gif

If anyone read the latest National Geographic, they had an article on the structure of the universe. There are thousands of planets and stars, in a 3dimensional plane. We are tiny compared to the size of the discovered planets.

They won't survive with this BBD.
pimp.gif

there's a couple ways things can go if we make contact with Intelligent Extra Terrestrial Life
1) They're more advanced than us so they will conquer us, use whatever resources they can including us for labor or annihilate us
2) They're less intelligent than we are or have less power (i.e. District 9) and we conquer them. However if they find us first I highly doubt this
3) They put us up on game on a whole lot of unanswered questions in the Universe and we live Harmoniously (Highly doubt that'll happen)

One good thing I could say would come out of us coming into contact with Intelligent Extra-Terrestrial Life is that there will be a HUGE paradigm shift in theway people think about the world/universe. The only way I can see all of humanity living in peace is if we 1) have a common enemy, which means any enemy ofearth i.e. Watchmen 2) Someone else other than us steps in and forces us to live differently than our previous destructive ways

Originally Posted by dkjordan23

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Anyone in?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
lets do it, i really wanna know what the +%+$ they got goin on over there
nerd.gif

Lets do it. "Team Oceans 13 on Area 51"
pimp.gif

sidenote: also, people of the future live among us
Niketalk's 13....

-FreshMoney 15
-needsomejays
-dkjordan23
nerd.gif
10 more...

I think the biggest thing they would have to adjust to is out gravity. Earth is a VERY tiny planet. Other planets are huge so i'm going to imagine alienswouldn't be frail compared to us. They'd be huge and be extremely powerful compared to us.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

there's a couple ways things can go if we make contact with Intelligent Extra Terrestrial Life
1) They're more advanced than us so they will conquer us, use whatever resources they can including us for labor or annihilate us
2) They're less intelligent than we are or have less power (i.e. District 9) and we conquer them. However if they find us first I highly doubt this
3) They put us up on game on a whole lot of unanswered questions in the Universe and we live Harmoniously (Highly doubt that'll happen)

One good thing I could say would come out of us coming into contact with Intelligent Extra-Terrestrial Life is that there will be a HUGE paradigm shift in the way people think about the world/universe. The only way I can see all of humanity living in peace is if we 1) have a common enemy, which means any enemy of earth i.e. Watchmen 2) Someone else other than us steps in and forces us to live differently than our previous destructive ways
That was a great movie btw but the ending show they DID have something on us, at least one of them was building a ship to go back home.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Its all about Dimensionality fam. They could be all over the place but we cant see them.
word they can be really all around us and we'd never know, you have to imagine *in theory* the universe is 13 some odd billion years old. Evenan intelligent life started a million years ago, that's a million years of technology they are more advanced than we are. Scientists have done the math andit is said that even if there is only a 1% chance of life in the Universe with those numbers there would still be 4,000 forms of life in just our Milky WayGalaxy as advanced as us if not more advanced

My favorite analogy is:

"If earth was a blade of grass and out of all the blades of grass in the world only this blade had bugs on it. How muchsense does it make to have all those blades of grass and only 1 with bugs?" That's a much smaller ratio than the actual numbers. Somescientists lady said there on History channel said there are more stars in the milky way galaxy then grains of sand on the Earth. (if I said that correctly)

Back
Top Bottom