If both conference finals go 7 games and we get a Lakers/Cavs final.....

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

*waits for dude to respond*

I been responded to dude. First of all I've been a good sport about it....it was funny 6 months ago. Second it's gettin really old now like really....am I really on your mind like that?
Man I got no respect for people that don't keep their E-Word
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by JDB1523

The Tom Foolery in the thread has already begun
laugh.gif
It's tomfoolery...

You're saying it like it's a name
laugh.gif

Gramatical stuff is a pet peeve of mine
embarassed.gif
O RLY?[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

Gramatical[/color] = Grammatical

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

S
Simple mistake. I had something boiling on the stove in the kitchen as I was typing. Trying to hurry up and finish the post I forgot an 'M'

Fall back 15-year old
laugh.gif
LOL I am far from a 15 year old.

I'm surprised at the way you are taking my comment.

I just thought that it was amusing.

You should be able to take criticism at the same rate that you give it out.

So let me get this straight:

It's cool to call out dude on "Tom Foolery" but it's not cool for me to call you out.

El Oh El.

It is what it is.

Don't get butt hurt.

P.S. By your logic you would be 15 years old as well.

Originally Posted by blaxoid

I been responded to dude. First of all I've been a good sport about it....it was funny 6 months ago. Second it's gettin really old now like really....am I really on your mind like that?
Man I got no respect for people that don't keep their E-Word
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

beaniegrin_main.jpg

Originally Posted by JDB1523

The Tom Foolery in the thread has already begun
laugh.gif
It's tomfoolery...

You're saying it like it's a name
laugh.gif

Gramatical stuff is a pet peeve of mine
embarassed.gif
O RLY?[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

Gramatical[/color] = Grammatical

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

S
Simple mistake. I had something boiling on the stove in the kitchen as I was typing. Trying to hurry up and finish the post I forgot an 'M'

Fall back 15-year old
laugh.gif
LOL I am far from a 15 year old.

I'm surprised at the way you are taking my comment.

I just thought that it was amusing.

You should be able to take criticism at the same rate that you give it out.

So let me get this straight:

It's cool to call out dude on "Tom Foolery" but it's not cool for me to call you out.

El Oh El.

It is what it is.

Don't get butt hurt.

P.S. By your logic you would be 15 years old as well.

this post is gettin very entertaining.

!!!@ still has me
roll.gif

Yes, you have been a champ about it, kudos
pimp.gif

It is getting kinda old, still pretty funny nonetheless
pimp.gif

Seriously, ayooo

i will believe it too, but only if there are some really bad calls by refs to get LA/Cle in the Finals

There's no conspiracy just straight up good basketball but the media did a really good job of hyping it up and made people believe

THE MEDIA ALWAYS GETS THE BEST OUT OF THE VIEWERS !!! Damn, how the hell are you guys going to believe that the finals can somehow be rigged,please explain ? Doesn't DENVER and MAGICS have superstars in their teams too ? So please break down how much money would one pay for either team to shavedoff points or lose, if every damn team in the NBA's initial goal is to go to the big dance, meet the President, go to Disney, pop Champagne, etc ... Imean, for real, a team that played and worked hard for a whole !+#!!$! year, unless somebody is posing a threat in their lives, I don't think Hedo, D12,Lewis, Kmart, Melo, Billups and co. are willing to just sit back and let the Lakers and Cavs walk right into the finals.

Besides, I think only NIKE is the only one blowing this *$@@ out of proportion because they are trying to bag as much loot, knowing that they have two of thebiggest stars under their belt and they continue to support individualism. I think ADIDAS BASKETBALL is sitting back because their campaign has always been andremains about brotherhood & teamwork. The only thing that I wonder is how come Jordan hasn't release a commercial for MELO, when this is clearly one ofhis best playoffs run !!! Other than that, I think the Magics are taking game 6 and if the Lakers can't close on Denver tonight, then I have a feelingit'll be a MAGIC vs. NUGGETS finals, which would be as entertaining as any.

Back
Top Bottom