If both conference finals go 7 games and we get a Lakers/Cavs final.....

truthgetsbusy

Banned
then I will believe all this fixed/set-up talk that everyone is claiming. It's just too much money on the line for the league not to have Kobe vs. LebronI guess. They wanna build up all this drama by pretending Melo and Dwight have a chance. I wzs telling my boy this after Lebron's shot in game 2. What doya'll think?

r0p2ki.jpg

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

then I will believe all this fixed/set-up talk that everyone is claiming. It's just too much money on the line for the league not to have Kobe vs. Lebron I guess. They wanna build up all this drama by pretending Melo and Dwight have a chance. I wzs telling my boy this after Lebron's shot in game 2. What do ya'll think?

no but i do believe the nuggets suck at passing the ball in clutch situations games 1 and 3 and i do believe they did themselves in in game 5.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by JPZx

dude why do you continue to harass Truth with that...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

you make a dumb statement, then prepare to have it rubbed in your face for as long as people remember it or have a screenshot of it.

that being said, i'm going to be eating my words in a really bad way if the nuggets come back and win this series, i have some pretty quotable stuff onhee that can be used against me if denver wins.

Originally Posted by JPZx

r0p2ki.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn.....were you waiting for him to post or somelthing............U know what the lotto numbers are for next week too???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was exactly 1 minute after he posted the thread.......Imma need them numbers ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

I also love how JPZ's post has no words or comments, and it's not even related to the topic at hand, yet his post is classic. And on top of that hejust happened to get the 1st reply
eek.gif

I don't think i've ever seen better execution.
roll.gif

I think I'll talk Lakers/Cavs if it's....Lakers/Cavs. Until then this is dumb, and a breeding ground for irrelevant blasphemy.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

*waits for dude to respond*

I been responded to dude. First of all I've been a good sport about it....it was funny 6 months ago. Second it's gettin really old now likereally....am I really on your mind like that?

I hope neither of them make it to the finals.
I want to see the Cavs win 30 games (being generous) without Lebron
And I want to see Kobe FAIL again.

Them too playing against each other wou be like cheesing on 2k9

I'll believe it too. However, this is the last time Lebron or the cavs ever make it to an NBA finals.

I been responded to dude. First of all I've been a good sport about it....it was funny 6 months ago. Second it's gettin really old now like really....am I really on your mind like that?

Well, you're not a man of your word obviously. How can we trust you, especially with a sn with the term truth in it...?

Originally Posted by nnarum

I been responded to dude. First of all I've been a good sport about it....it was funny 6 months ago. Second it's gettin really old now like really....am I really on your mind like that?

Well, you're not a man of your word obviously. How can we trust you, especially with a sn with the term truth in it...?

You're right I'm a liar. sue me

Originally Posted by nnarum

You're right I'm a liar. sue me
Why would I bother? You're the one who has to live with himself.

Back
Top Bottom