IF DOUG COLLINS MENTIONS MICHAEL JORDAN 1 MORE TIME.......

I don't want to knock the guy but his sentimentality is unchecked and needs to be.

Someone seriously needs to say "Hey... Doug... uh, we'd like you to focus on analysis more and past glories much, much less."

"Who did you used to coach?"

"Well, when I coached Mich-..."

"Right. Just checking. See, we need less of that, please."

Burns1923:
"Hey... Doug... uh, we'd like you to focus on analysis more and past glories much, much less. Who did you used to coach?"

"Well, when I coached Mich-..."

"Right. Just checking. See, we need less of that, please."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

morningstar7777 wrote:
IF DOUG COLLINS MENTIONS MICHAEL JORDAN 1 MORE TIME......

laugh.gif

I feel ya brah, Just like i hate when Tony kornheiser alwayz compare A.rodgers 2 brett farve on monday nites...
grin.gif
Erry throw rodger does is '' a brett farve likethrow/move''...
eyes.gif

So if Doug Collins were told he couldn't talk about Jordan anymore and Madden were told he couldn't mention Favre anymore, would they pretty much bemute for the rest of their lives?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So if Doug Collins were told he couldn't talk about Jordan anymore and Madden were told he couldn't mention Favre anymore, would they pretty much be mute for the rest of their lives?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Collins' playing career wasn't anything spectacular so I think he clings to his brief run coaching a younger MJ (87-89?).

And he can't let it go.

Reminds me of the dads of the players in "Varsity Blues" who camp out on the sidelines watching practices because they can't let thepast be the past.

did yal know doug collins coached Jordan??

Jordan is such a lucky man to recieve teachings from Doug

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

indifferent.gif
@ the OP and anyone else who disses Doug Collins. He is one of the last good announcer's we have left in the NBA.

roll.gif

I wish I could have that sound bite with me at all times throughout the day so I could hit all the fail people with it.�

Lol it doesn't bother me too much because MJ is the best of all time. But, I do understand the OP's point though after tonight
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom