IF DOUG COLLINS MENTIONS MICHAEL JORDAN 1 MORE TIME.......

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

DOOD NEEDS TO GET OFF HIS SACK B.

You gotta spare him man, MJ was his claim to fame before he got axed in favor of Phil Jackson.

I see what you saying though

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Just did it again tonight!!!

I KNOW TELL ME ABOUT IT...just shut the hell up doug...quit comparing Lebron and kobe etc to mj...or the "i used to coach michael and he would do that andhed wouldve done that"

I want to make up a drinking game for Doug Collins.

Every time he mentions Jordan take a shot.

But I would make sure to Tivo the game because I would pass out by the 2nd quarter.

Son wrecked a perfect night with that MJ Reference at the end.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I want to make up a drinking game for Doug Collins.

Every time he mentions Jordan take a shot.

But I would make sure to Tivo the game because I would pass out by the 2nd quarter.
no you'd be in the hospital for alcohol poisoning after taking 44874895789457 shots...stupid dougs i used to coach michael

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

indifferent.gif
@ the OP and anyone else who disses Doug Collins. He is one of the last good announcer's we have left in the NBA.

It's not like he isn't the greatest player ever, and the barometer against which every player is measured.
eyes.gif

I was in tears soon as he started with "I was lucky enough........." right after Bron's shot.
laugh.gif

What a douche bag

I can just imagine Collins being the type of guy who even if they were about to go off air and be done for the night he would sneak in "MichaelJordan" and put the headset down and go home.

Not even say anything about Mike or what he did just his name
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
gotta mention the GOAT. I like it. I think the last game he also mentioned how MJ had 100+ blocks and 200+steals in 88, and MJ won the Defensive Player ofthe Year and the MVP that same year, and still came up with the scoring title.
smile.gif

YOU AIN'T LYING!!!

"Now I want you guys at home to watch this screen right here. I remember bringing this to Michael's game when I coached him in Chicago and later whenI coached him in Washington. This screen is actually called... "

roll.gif

Crazy annoying.

Back
Top Bottom