If everyone on the general boards pitched in $5, do you think we could buy a Ferrari for NT?

We should all pitch in 5 dollars to open up a huge NT sneaker store.

Lineups won't be allowed

No matter how long ago a sneaker released, it would still be sold at retail price.

Resellers not welcomed

You do realize how quickly we would lose money, as well as go out of stock every day, correct?

With the resell price as it is, if we had to buy sneakers that released years ago- the price would be higher than retail. When we sell them at retail we lose money. When we continue to do that because Nike would never accept us to send stock over, we would lose a lot of money.

:lol:

Plus how many people we're going to have in the house if it's in LA and we're only pitching in $5 each. A mortgage for a 1,000 s/ft 2br condo is like half a mil, no down payment maybe $2,500 so 500 people in there. Maybe more realistic is somebody from NT buy it, and timeshare it to NTers at $1,000 a month. Now there's profit and don't have to have 500 dudes in the place at once. AIrbnb.com it

Plus how many people we're going to have in the house if it's in LA and we're only pitching in $5 each. A mortgage for a 1,000 s/ft 2br condo is like half a mil, no down payment maybe $2,500 so 500 people in there. Maybe more realistic is somebody from NT buy it, and timeshare it to NTers at $1,000 a month. Now there's profit and don't have to have 500 dudes in the place at once. AIrbnb.com it

naw we can get a 2000 sq house for about 400-500k

It's moments like these that make me embarrassed to frequent this absurd message board. sigh, moving on

Haha I've had this thought before but let's say everyone would donate $1 to a person each year , like a lottery and that one person would be chosen randomly but of course it'd be rigged

This idea sounds better since we are a sorta smaller community so let's do ittttttttt
But idk about that Ferrari

Get a NT blimp

how bout everyone pitchs in a dollar and whoever does the craziest/funniest **** on video gets all the money?

how bout everyone pitchs in a dollar and whoever does the craziest/funniest **** on video gets all the money?
This would be a great idea because I would win with my brilliant master plan that I just thought of at the heat of the moment just a few seconds ago. 

naw we can get a 2000 sq house for about 400-500k
We seriously talking about buying a house now 
roll.gif

mean.gif

laugh.gif

All these hair brained ideas, waits for thread "I got scammed out of my time with the rari"

This is dumb, the only way this could work and many of us could benefit from it is if we pool money for an NT Yacht. Pitch in like 10000 each + monthly fees for maintenance. The Cruise ship would travel from coast to coast picking up NT members on the way and good time girls to pleasure us on our voyage to many exotic locales. 
nerd.gif

Whoever pitches in the most gets the most luxurious suite of course and the best looking women.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
This is dumb, the only way this could work and many of us could benefit from it is if we pool money for an NT Yacht. Pitch in like 10000 each + monthly fees for maintenance. The Cruise ship would travel from coast to coast picking up NT members on the way and good time girls to pleasure us on our voyage to many exotic locales.  :nerd:

Whoever pitches in the most gets the most luxurious suite of course and the best looking women. :nerd:
:rofl: :nthat:

each of the big cities could throw the best summit ever. like a legit party. drinks. food.and just chill no sneakers. ny summit / 2 cali summits /florida // etc

Its strength in numbers NT...OP you are on to something serious, not a rarri tho...I say we all put in 10 and start a record label...Wale was an NTer , Dom was a NTer...no bs, we need to put money behind eddo star

each of the big cities could throw the best summit ever. like a legit party. drinks. food.and just chill no sneakers. ny summit / 2 cali summits /florida // etc

I actually like this one. No stupid shoe convention, just a get together. There could be four or five. One in New York for upper east coasters, one in Virginia for the rest of us east coasters, one in Cali, and one in Texas. Or something like that. I would attend.

Back
Top Bottom