If humans didn't have tech, would we still be considered APEX predators?

nerd.gif
 imagine Anderson Silva thrown in a tiger pit.. who would win? 

Spoiler [+]
The Spider .. 2nd rd KO 
grin.gif

I hate this type of hypothetical! If we didn't develop ways of survival we obviously would be extinct .. and just to clear things up technology is a way and means of survival

Why do Brazilians always have British last names as their first names?

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

We still would have our brains. And usage of tools. We didn't start here in 2010

yea this is what i meant.. strictly craftiness/smarts/muscle power.. are we able to overpower crocs, killer whales, and all that?

^Oh okay. I interpreted it as us in 2010 as we are now being stripped of all tools and technology.

That's like asking if Tigers didn't have claws and teeth, would that make them great predators.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

That's like asking if Tigers didn't have claws and teeth, would that make them great predators.
so are you saying technology makes human beings?..
im talking about.. a physically fit man over here. nature vs nature. so guns or any type of manufactured weapon.. 

evolution gave us higher thinking and the ability to use tools
...just as evolution gave animals natural weapons

Originally Posted by proper english

im talking about.. a physically fit man over here. nature vs nature. so guns or any type of manufactured weapon.. 
No, I'm saying it's a part of what makes us humans.

Even if I took away your guns, you would still need to make tools to hunt with. Humans are not physically equipped to run down and kill prey.

We have wimpy fingernails and teeth....this is the truth. Most humans cannot wrestles down a buffalo and suffocate them by biting down on their trachea.

Even if I took away your guns, you would still need to make tools to hunt with. Humans are not physically equipped to run down and kill prey.

We have wimpy fingernails and teeth....this is the truth. Most humans cannot wrestles down a buffalo and suffocate them by biting down on their trachea.

U sure bout that?

Dude, it's our brains that put us at the top. Obviously with our brains came technology and all the other stuff.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

U sure bout that?

Lemme put it this way, I'm a pretty big/physical guy......There are very few prey I could chase down, wrestle down and kill without tools.

What am I gonna do, scratch the hell out of it and snap it's neck.
laugh.gif

if it were nature vs nature
man vs. a tiger.

man would win. our brain is natural. we'd set up a trap to kill it. maybe lure it somewhere i can rig a rock to drop on his head.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

U sure bout that?

Lemme put it this way, I'm a pretty big/physical guy......There are very few prey I could chase down, wrestle down and kill without tools.

What am I gonna do, scratch the hell out of it and snap it's neck.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was just messin with you. It'd be cool if we humans were on that Na'vi hype one with nature nd +@%$..

Back
Top Bottom