If I invite a lady to my lake house she knows I'm trying to hook up, right?

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

arent you the same one who posted something similiar about getting with an "average" girl and wondering if she would be there again?

im conflicted and confused.

Yeah, that's one of the "various other reasons" my gf isn't going to be there this weekend.
laugh.gif
. And as for having no game.. I simply use these threads as an opportunity to pick up EXTRA game. If I had no game I wouldn't even be talking to cold pieces..let alone have them accepting invitations to my crib. Now please, back to the topic at hand..
we are not laughing with you...we are laughing AT YOU....

get a blog

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

The reality is she is very cute and I'm attracted to her and want to take her sailing and then crack a few bottles of Stoli
dam...real talk, I'd love to go sailing. But I'll pass if this is what a guy has in mind when he invites me
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I don't brag that we're going to go sailing in our sweet boat blah blah. If she wants to hang out with ME she would come thru to play fricken Connect4.
laugh.gif
We met through friends, exchanged #s, went out drinking with mutual friends, had a really good time, found out we had lake houses close to each otherand I planted the seed that we should hang out mem. wkd. Got ahold of her this week and basically said "you and your friend should come down and drinkwith my friends and me" and she asked if my girl was going to be there. Why she cares is what I'm worried about. Is she more geeked to kick it now oris she thinking I'm super sleeze ball right now?

Originally Posted by LLC Money

I guess it really all depends...is your buggy a 4 door wrangler or an L3 with jumper seats so more "cupcakes" can ride or are you still pushing the clueless joint?
laugh.gif
I'm assuming this little debbie is around your age, that said yes she knows the deal.

Girls I hang out with don't really care about cars, that's something lower socio economic status girls might care about. I mean I get the whole "nice truck" thing sometimes, but it's not like a dime will let me smash based on whip appeal. What your family does, level of education, homes..lake houses
laugh.gif
, your boat, etc are more impressive things..among the obvious things like looks and personality. What I'm most worried about this girl is not knowing why she asked if my gf was coming..

Lol, I don't like you, you sound like one of those snobby, spoiled brat, rich kids. No girl (or anyone else for that matter) wants to hear you blab on andon about what you (or in your case your parents) own.

Wasnt the OP talking about rolling around naked on the beach with a jumpoff and was asking if he should tell his gf a few days ago??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

arent you the same one who posted something similiar about getting with an "average" girl and wondering if she would be there again?

im conflicted and confused.

Yeah, that's one of the "various other reasons" my gf isn't going to be there this weekend.
laugh.gif
. And as for having no game.. I simply use these threads as an opportunity to pick up EXTRA game. If I had no game I wouldn't even be talking to cold pieces..let alone have them accepting invitations to my crib. Now please, back to the topic at hand..

didn't u say ur girl browses nt??

Back
Top Bottom