If I invite a lady to my lake house she knows I'm trying to hook up, right?

snow pl0w

Banned
This cutie I know has a lake house like 20 minutes from my parents', so I invited her and her best friend to come down to mine on like Sat or Sun. We werejust discussing our plans for the weekend via text when she hit me w/ "So..is Natalie [my on again, off again gf] gonna be there?" Hilarious. Isimply told her the truth, gf is not going to be there because "..my parents don't really like her, and we're going through some things, amongvarious other reasons.." So is she asking to see if I'm scheming or is she asking because she doesn't want her there?

if i invite a girl over i'm def. trying to ... and most girls know ... some are really naive but most know

The reality is she is very cute and I'm attracted to her and want to take her sailing and then crack a few bottles of Stoli w/ friends and get her naked onthe beach @ 2 AM..she knows that right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

The reality is she is very cute and I'm attracted to her and want to take her sailing and then crack a few bottles of Stoli w/ friends and get her naked on the beach @ 2 AM..she knows that right?
laugh.gif
homie you aint got game...

I'm attracted to her and want to take her sailing and then crack a few bottles of Stoli w/ friends and get her naked on the beach @ 2 AM..she knows that right?
laugh.gif
Don't get her too drunk. You don't want a rape charge thrown at you.

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

82 posts on this SN on nothing but dating/females/and advice. you're pathetic bruh
smh.gif
nah bro, its lakehouse/dating/females/and advice, get it straight.
glasses.gif

arent you the same one who posted something similiar about getting with an "average" girl and wondering if she would be there again?

im conflicted and confused.

I don't know how it is for you, but if I'm talking to a girl for a while, and she invites me to her place, or I bring her back to my place for a"movie". It's curtains for her. Hell sometime, we haven't been talking for a long time, and it goes down like the legion of doom. What it isyo? What's up.

"Why don't you come over to the crib later and watch a movie?"

[Juelz] YOU awwready know [/Juelz]

lol I was thinkin how he only talk bout his lakehouse too,

if i block him, will his threads still show up so i can clown him and just avoid the lame replies?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

arent you the same one who posted something similiar about getting with an "average" girl and wondering if she would be there again?

im conflicted and confused.

Yeah, that's one of the "various other reasons" my gf isn't going to be there this weekend.
laugh.gif
. And as for having no game.. I simply usethese threads as an opportunity to pick up EXTRA game. If I had no game I wouldn't even be talking to cold pieces..let alone have them acceptinginvitations to my crib. Now please, back to the topic at hand..

The reality is she is very cute and I'm attracted to her and want to take her sailing and then crack a few bottles of Stoli
dam...real talk, I'd love to go sailing. But I'll pass if this is what a guy has in mind when he invites me
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Man dark0 uses the same stories over and over. You'd think after all this fiction he'd absorb some form of game. I bet the real douche behind all thisis not even smashing.

Originally Posted by LLC Money

I guess it really all depends...is your buggy a 4 door wrangler or an L3 with jumper seats so more "cupcakes" can ride or are you still pushing the clueless joint?
laugh.gif
I'm assuming this little debbie is around your age, that said yes she knows the deal.

Girls I hang out with don't really care about cars, that's something lower socio economic status girls might care about. I mean I get the whole"nice truck" thing sometimes, but it's not like a dime will let me smash based on whip appeal. What your family does, level of education,homes..lake houses
laugh.gif
, your boat, etc are more impressive things..among the obvious things like looks and personality. What I'm most worried about thisgirl is not knowing why she asked if my gf was coming..

Back
Top Bottom