"If I really wanted to win the scoring title I could win it every single year..."

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by copped

almost any star/all-star CAN technically win the scoring title if they wanted to...and were given total immunity like him...

kobe can average 40 a game if he WANTED TO...

so what does this really prove?

lol no. nba isn't 2k10.
lbj gives up more fg's than any other player who's in the top 5 of ppg.
kobe could avg 35 with 28 fg's... well if kobe gets every fg for the laker game, then yes kob can avg 40 lol  

you're hilarious, do you serach "Kobe" in the search field and just go in knowing you're going to hate haha
There is absolutely no way Kobe could average 40 points a game. 

Originally Posted by acidicality

Let me know when Bron decides to go to NY
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

He very well could...But it's not like his sacrifice has gotten him any rings..

Lebron stans can agree on this one
laugh.gif
It took Jordan six years to get his first ring, though.

Originally Posted by D723

almost any star/all-star CAN technically win the scoring title if they wanted to...and were given total immunity like him...

lol no. nba isn't 2k10.
kobe could avg 35 with 28 fg's... well if kobe gets every fg for the laker game, then yes kob can avg 40 lol  

you're hilarious, do you serach "Kobe" in the search field and just go in knowing you're going to hate haha
There is absolutely no way Kobe could average 40 points a game. 
Are you serious? ANY SUPERSTAR in the LEAGUE can average 40 points a game. Their coaches won't allow it though.

lol no. nba isn't 2k10.

you sound like you belong to high school.
I am not in this convo but.....huh?

Yeah... when he can carry twice on the same play, barrel over a set defender who is clearly standing outside of the restricted area, and still get rewarded with a trip to the line, then it makes sense that he feels that way.

okay.....

but what i dont hear is him saying he can win a championship every year

when it comes down to the game on the line Bron is no better than any average NBA player

quarters 1-3 sure

but in the 4th ill take Kobe and Wade 100 times out of 100

so him saying he can win the scoring title every year fine....so what talk is cheap

get a ring

ive never seen so much made about a guy who has accomplished so little success

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

okay.....

when it comes down to the game on the line Bron is no better than any average NBA player

lol.

wow.

He couldn't do it. He could have all the scoring titles he wants, at the end of the day he still doesn't have any rings.

Shout out to Kobe
pimp.gif

I would love nothing more than to pop this dudes ego. Yeah everyone knows he could win the scoring title every year. But lets be real, if officials called travels he would lead the league in turnovers. Dude says this %#%@ like nobody else is on his level, any all star player could lead the league if they wanted.

okay.....

quarters 1-3 sure

so him saying he can win the scoring title every year fine....so what talk is cheap

get a ring

QTF...

*cues kobe rolling his eyes .gif* @ lebrons comments

okay.....

quarters 1-3 sure

get a ring

indifferent.gif

let's not get it confused...if any superstar played all out the same way...LeBron would score more than any of them...he is as close to unstoppable as it gets...

okay.....

quarters 1-3 sure

get a ring

THIS ... bron talks too much ....

I'd didn't think it would be possible to agree w/ you on anything ... but outside of entourage ... anything is possible
laugh.gif

The man has only been in the league 7 years now.. Made a perenial bottom feeding team very relevant in the whole basketball landscape.. not only leads the league in scoring but averages 9 assists a game...... we're sitting around here acting like lebron is never gonna get a ring... and they showed a stat on sportscenter showing that lebron has scored a game deciding bucket in the last minute 20 more than anyone else in the league.. one more than kobe and like 3 more than wade.. so for someone to say that he's just AVERAGE in that regard simply just doesnt watch basektball... for us to sit here and say that a man that averages almost 10 assists a game couldnt raise his scoring average even more is just crazy... Not to mention that lebron dedicates himself to the defensive end also.. and all this any other all star could too is just complete bs..... lebron could do it and his team would still be a top team in the east like for example this season..

This thread is filled with so much nonsense.

People acting like LeBron is T-mac in the playoffs or something.  He WILL have a ring within the next 3 years if not more.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

okay.....

quarters 1-3 sure

get a ring

THIS ... bron talks too much ....

I'd didn't think it would be possible to agree w/ you on anything ... but outside of entourage ... anything is possible
laugh.gif

im not a bron fan by any means...but i think you guys are taking his comments out of context...

im pretty sure the interviewer asked him a question in regards to being the league scoring leader not like he just randomly brought it up

and at the end he says that the scoring title doesn't matter

Bron better never win any rings. His health depends on it.

one of y'all might shoot him if he does.

Back
Top Bottom