"If I really wanted to win the scoring title I could win it every single year..."

Originally Posted by JsindaA

What the hell are you guys talking about? When did I specifcally say last year? Never. I said they keep losing in the playoffs and at some point Bron has to shoulder some of the blame. You guys are so focused on "oh he was so efficient last year" when I NEVER pointed out a single playoff year. Maybe they keep failing because of his style of play. Ever thought about that? He's great yes but individual stats get you nowhere. And while he has pretty terrible support, he somehow makes them sooo great during the season yet when the playoffs hit and they fail, its not his fault. That's stupid. Its a combination of him, his teammates, and his dumb coach. End o story. Like I've said twice now its time to stop making excuses and hold him somewhat accountable for their failures. Peyton Manning is praised for making his teammates better during the season but when they lose in the playoffs....it falls on him. Regardless of how well he did or did not play. The same holds true for EVERY superstar in EVERY league except for Bron for some odd reason. So while he's a stat stuffer he isn't doing much winning. Continue to not blame him if you want but as far as I'm concerned something they are doing is NOT working and they includes Lebron James
Agreed wholeheartedly.

What the hell are you guys talking about? When did I specifcally say last year? Never. I said they keep losing in the playoffs and at some point Bron has to shoulder some of the blame. You guys are so focused on "oh he was so efficient last year" when I NEVER pointed out a single playoff year. Maybe they keep failing because of his style of play. Ever thought about that? He's great yes but individual stats get you nowhere. And while he has pretty terrible support, he somehow makes them sooo great during the season yet when the playoffs hit and they fail, its not his fault. That's stupid. Its a combination of him, his teammates, and his dumb coach. End o story. Like I've said twice now its time to stop making excuses and hold him somewhat accountable for their failures. Peyton Manning is praised for making his teammates better during the season but when they lose in the playoffs....it falls on him. Regardless of how well he did or did not play. The same holds true for EVERY superstar in EVERY league except for Bron for some odd reason. So while he's a stat stuffer he isn't doing much winning. Continue to not blame him if you want but as far as I'm concerned something they are doing is NOT working and they includes Lebron James
Okay, okay, okay. Let me ask you a question, have you ever actually seen Lebron play in the post season or are you just basing your statements off of stats? Because if you watched him, you would see he is far from a stat stuffer. He's not going out there just to get his desired stats and then saying F it, I dont care if we win. No, his eye is on the bigger prize. 

Example, Game 5 of the ECF vs. the Pistons, dude literally carried his bum squad to an OT victory, it was 1 v. 5. Do you know why? None of his team mates showed up. If he was just stat stuffing, Bron would've went out there and said whatever I got my stats, who cares if we win this game, as long as I looked good. No, son went out there and played like a possesed man and got his team the victory that basically won them the series.
I don't know about you, but I just can't lay blame on someone who goes out there and plays with that much heart, trying so hard to advance in the playoffs and plays with that much efficiency EVERY YEAR
sick.gif
 . I dont care how nicely his supporting casts plays in the regular season, if they dont show up in the playoffs then it doesnt matter! LeBron has no control over that, he can only control how he plays.

/Rant......again

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

What the hell are you guys talking about? When did I specifcally say last year? Never. I said they keep losing in the playoffs and at some point Bron has to shoulder some of the blame. You guys are so focused on "oh he was so efficient last year" when I NEVER pointed out a single playoff year. Maybe they keep failing because of his style of play. Ever thought about that? He's great yes but individual stats get you nowhere. And while he has pretty terrible support, he somehow makes them sooo great during the season yet when the playoffs hit and they fail, its not his fault. That's stupid. Its a combination of him, his teammates, and his dumb coach. End o story. Like I've said twice now its time to stop making excuses and hold him somewhat accountable for their failures. Peyton Manning is praised for making his teammates better during the season but when they lose in the playoffs....it falls on him. Regardless of how well he did or did not play. The same holds true for EVERY superstar in EVERY league except for Bron for some odd reason. So while he's a stat stuffer he isn't doing much winning. Continue to not blame him if you want but as far as I'm concerned something they are doing is NOT working and they includes Lebron James
Okay, okay, okay. Let me ask you a question, have you ever actually seen Lebron play in the post season or are you just basing your statements off of stats? Because if you watched him, you would see he is far from a stat stuffer. He's not going out there just to get his desired stats and then saying F it, I dont care if we win. No, his eye is on the bigger prize. 

Example, Game 5 of the ECF vs. the Pistons, dude literally carried his bum squad to an OT victory, it was 1 v. 5. Do you know why? None of his team mates showed up. If he was just stat stuffing, Bron would've went out there and said whatever I got my stats, who cares if we win this game, as long as I looked good. No, son went out there and played like a possesed man and got his team the victory that basically won them the series.
I don't know about you, but I just can't lay blame on someone who goes out there and plays with that much heart, trying so hard to advance in the playoffs and plays with that much efficiency EVERY YEAR
sick.gif
 . I dont care how nicely his supporting casts plays in the regular season, if they dont show up in the playoffs then it doesnt matter! LeBron has no control over that, he can only control how he plays.

/Rant......again

Don't bother. He's already drank his helping for the season.

And how the hell does Peyton Manning basically throwing a pick to Porter compare to the entire Cavaliers team save Lebron performing like crap? We're talking multiple games to 1 game right?

Manning lost the game on that interception. What singular play did Lebron make that lost any series of multiple games he's been in during the playoffs?

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

sick.gif

/Rant......again

Don't bother. He's already drank his helping for the season.

And how the hell does Peyton Manning basically throwing a pick to Porter compare to the entire Cavaliers team save Lebron performing like crap? We're talking multiple games to 1 game right?

Manning lost the game on that interception. What singular play did Lebron make that lost any series of multiple games he's been in during the playoffs?
What are you talking about? Read before you post. Who said anything about Porter intercepting a pass?

My bad, I didn't realize you were also including the years when the Cavs weren't even a top 5 team in the league.
What does that have to do with anything? oh...nothing. Thanks.

Okay, okay, okay. Let me ask you a question, have you ever actuallyseen Lebron play in the post season or are you just basing yourstatements off of stats? Because if you watched him, you would see heis far from a stat stuffer. He's not going out there just to get hisdesired stats and then saying F it, I dont care if we win. No, his eyeis on the bigger prize. 

Example, Game 5 of the ECF vs. thePistons, dude literally carried his bum squad to an OT victory, itwas 1 v. 5. Do you know why? None of his team mates showed up. If hewas just stat stuffing, Bron would've went out there and said whateverI got my stats, who cares if we win this game, as long as I lookedgood. No, son went out there and played like a possesed man and got histeam the victory that basically won them the series.
I don't knowabout you, but I just can't lay blame on someone who goes out there andplays with that much heart, trying so hard to advance in the playoffsand plays with that much efficiency EVERY YEAR
sick.gif
 .I dont care how nicely his supporting casts plays in the regularseason, if they dont show up in the playoffs then it doesnt matter!LeBron has no control over that, he can only control how he plays.

/Rant......again

You're looking at stat stuffer as if I'm degrading his game. I'm simply saying he stuff the stat sheet. Period. As far as his teammates go my sentiment is very simple. His teammates play awesome during the season...it's Bron's doing. They play terrible during the playoffs....he gets no blame. That doesn't add up. Either he has terrible teammates all the time or they play awesome because of him all the time. It's his team. If we are going to praise him when they do good, we need to criticize when they do bad. If you don't want to do that then don't try to pass off their regular season success as his doing. All these excuses are just that excuses. I've said the same thing over 3 times now. Let's see what the next bs excuse is.......

I was about to type up a nice response. But OT, JD, PH3N0M, etc have pretty much got it all covered already.

Back
Top Bottom