"If I really wanted to win the scoring title I could win it every single year..."

"Our team is trying to clinch (homecourt advantage) for the whole playoffs and it is more important. If I really wanted to, if I really wanted to win the scoring title I could win it every single year," James said. "Every single year, I could really do it. But it doesn't matter to me."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Talk about confidence

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

"Our team is trying to clinch (homecourt advantage) for the whole playoffs and it is more important. If I really wanted to, if I really wanted to win the scoring title I could win it every single year," James said. "Every single year, I could really do it. But it doesn't matter to me."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Talk about confidence

laugh.gif
sounds like the same confidence that they had last season before choking against orlando in the ecf.

cavs fans should wish the nba was like hockey.  at least the team with the best REGULAR SEASON record gets the presidents trophy in the nhl regardless if they choke in the playoffs.

Well it's true. They're even in scoring with Lebron averaging more assists. If he passes up a few opportunities for his teammates and scores himself, he'd most likely win it every year.

This was already posted in the NBA thread anyway or it could be put in the seldom used Cavs thread... but it's own thread for a random quote by Lebron is certainly important enough.

almost any star/all-star CAN technically win the scoring title if they wanted to...and were given total immunity like him...

kobe can average 40 a game if he WANTED TO...

so what does this really prove?

Iverson once said that if they moved him to 2guard he'd lead the L in scoring every single year. Didn't happen.

If he was trying to win the scoring crown, his shot selection would go from questionable to outrageous.

Originally Posted by copped

almost any star/all-star CAN technically win the scoring title if they wanted to...and were given total immunity like him...

kobe can average 40 a game if he WANTED TO...

so what does this really prove?

lol no. nba isn't 2k10.
lbj gives up more fg's than any other player who's in the top 5 of ppg.
kobe could avg 35 with 28 fg's... well if kobe gets every fg for the laker game, then yes kob can avg 40 lol  

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

He very well could...But it's not like his sacrifice has gotten him any rings..

Any serious Basketball fan knows its just a matter of time before he has a ring. You know it, I know it ....

It's Inevitable

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

He very well could...But it's not like his sacrifice has gotten him any rings..

Any serious Basketball fan knows its just a matter of time before he has a ring. You know it, I know it ....

It's Inevitable
Stern, make it happen...

Back
Top Bottom