If i were to trade in my xbox...

Look ya'll my xbox is dead just dead lol . and i was like wonderin if i could get away with tradin it in for some money or some games for my ps3..hasanybody gotten away with or knows the procedure they will do to check it and if so describe it..please im tired of lookin at this thing
roll.gif

I tried selling it to Gamestop with three controllers, a memory card, and a shipload of games.. for $42.
indifferent.gif

So, I put a listing on Craigslist and got rid of it for $100.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I tried selling it to Gamestop with three controllers, a memory card, and a shipload of games.. for $42.
indifferent.gif

Man gamestop gave me $10 for my xbox. I'd do craigslist or ebay.

Originally Posted by prokid404

indifferent.gif

$10 ? They're wilding .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by prokid404

indifferent.gif

$10 ? They're wilding .
dude must be talking about the OG xbox right? still though, even if it was the 360 i still wouldnt be surprised, they believe that theyre theonly middleman reseller which is somewhat true
indifferent.gif
, places like bestbuy and frys arent going to buy peoples used stuff

on another note, im getting tired of this "preorder ______ at gamestop and receive ______, only at gamestop" nonsense
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom