If Lebron did a One and Done or more in College with tOSU...

would he won a Nat'l Championship like Melo did?

im seeing the squad he would of played with, the 2004 tOSU lineup..there isnt any big names there.

whats yall opinion?

Would tOSU been his final choice? I remember his college list was tOSU, Florida, Duke, and UNC. Regardless, him at the last 3 schools would've just been stupid.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

college wasn't on dudes mind since he was like 12..

but he wouldve went to Akron btw
35m1dfc.jpg

No he wouldn't have.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I remember reading something back in '02 or '03 that he would've gone to Duke had he gone to college.

Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I remember reading something back in '02 or '03 that he would've gone to Duke had he gone to college.
Nah, you're thinking of Kobe.  Kobe has said numerous times if he had to go to college, he would have been a Blue Devil.

Bron's final 3 was tOSU, Duke and UNC. 

I'm pretty sure he would have been a Buckeye if he HAD TO CHOOSE, but dude honestly knew he was already going straight to the league by the time he was 16...so it doesn't really matter.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^Kobe just said a couple days ago that he would have gone to UNC.
Where was this. I'm also pretty positive he said he would have gone to duke, maybe i'm mistaken.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Where was this. I'm also pretty positive he said he would have gone to duke, maybe i'm mistaken.
You're not because I heard the same.

"A couple days ago"
laugh.gif
...You are lying through your teeth.
smh.gif

It's common knowledge Kobe would have been a Blue Devil.  I've seen him say he would have gone to Duke out of his own mouth.  Said something like it was cool to play for Coach K in the Olympics because that would have been his college coach.  Seriously, where the HELL are you getting this from?
nerd.gif

...they'd be on probation today.
True story...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I'm pretty sure he said that too, I know he said he admires coach K as a coach also. And duke gets hooked up with their own Nike Kobe's, not that it really means that much

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

I always heard Kobe would've have went to Duke, too...until I saw this the other day...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mu...1003/cbb.celebrity.picks.ncaa/content.12.html
for the lazy:

[h2]Kobe Bryant[/h2]
Duke. I always have to go with Coach K (because of his involvement with the Olympic team). However, and I told Coach K this, if I would have gone to college I would have gone to North Carolina.

these dudes who bounced straight to the NBA with no intention of playing college ball STAY talking out of their behinds about where they would have gone....their answers probably depend on their mood at the time. 

Double j is right

Kobe has said ucla, duke and now unc lol, for the most part he has always said duke tho

bron has always been all over the place. From cal,duke,unc,Ohio state and Akron

Kobe: "There's No Maybe About It"
LAS VEGAS – Sometimes things are just destined to happen. 

Despite not winning the National Championship, Duke’s 1998-99 team that finished 37-2 is arguably one of the best in both Duke and NCAA history.  The team’s 37 wins matched the NCAA record, which was held by Duke’s 1986 team and matched by UNLV in 1987 and Illinois in 2005.

Often times Duke fans wonder if Kobe Bryant had not gone directly to the NBA out of high school if he “maybe

To stray a bit off course, if a Lebron or a Kobe was on a #16 team seed in the tournament, would that team win the game?

It's so funny to see people argue about where Kobe or LeBron would have gone had they stayed for a year or two. The truth is that NO ONE KNOWS, INCLUDING THEM! Choosing a college is usually a long process for athletes, and because LeBron and Kobe both knew they'd be turning pro I don't either one could say for sure where they would have gone.

i think if he would have gone they wouldve won a title. cause they had some good pieces in jamar butler, jekel foster, terence dials, and jj sullinger (jared's brother).

n16800168_33833203_8710.jpg

Back
Top Bottom