If Lebron retired TODAY, would he be a HOFer? What about Wade?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^^
laugh.gif
.. wade before lebron.... championship and finals MVP.... not a lot of players can say they have rings... and even more cant say they are finals MVP....
Rings =/= hall of fame

Is Tony Parker a hof'er?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^^
laugh.gif
.. wade before lebron.... championship and finals MVP.... not a lot of players can say they have rings... and even more cant say they are finals MVP....
Rings =/= hall of fame

Is Tony Parker a hof'er?
He should be in before Nash

I would honestly say no, I would rather vote in Yao. But then again I believe Kobe>>>>>Lebron so my decision is definitely biased.

I dont know about HOF, but LBJ would definitely be remembered. This dude was the most hyped player outta high school coming into the league ever... and theability to live up to the hype so quickly was just amazing.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

why would you even ask this question?

He clearly has an agenda. Well, at least when it comes to LeBron. Otherwise, he would have added his argument in the first post.

HOF is context based so comparing him to past players isn't support for your argument. Both Dantley and Thompson were all-time collegiate and high schoolplayers.

Dantley scored 30+ PPG four straight seasons, leading the league twice, yet the best accolade he could get is All-NBA Second Team.

Context. You should also consider that it took the guy a long time to get into the HOF. He wasn't a first ballot guy.

Still, my guess is that they'd both make it into the HOF. The media and current NBA players like both of these guys and if their careers were to endabruptly, I have to think that they'd be rewarded for their great, yes great, play.

Btw, LeBron was 9th fastest to 10,000 points and I doubt he's any closer in any other category.

LOL@ Quickest being better than youngest...

i rather be young and accomplish more than being older and accomplish quicker...

as for the HOF, YES BOTH ARE IN.

We are talking about a "golden child," and one of the most marketable players in the game.

THEY IN.

Back
Top Bottom