If McCain was President...

And he decided to take action against Libya, he would've been accused of being a war mongering Republican President who was once again dragging America into another unnecessary and costly war. Now Obama is doing the exact same thing and suddenly it's OK? Me thinks Obama should do whats right and give back his Nobel Peace Prize.

what do you mean "suddenly it's okay?" people have been bashing his decision on here as well.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

And he decided to take action against Libya, he would've been accused of being a war mongering Republican President who was once again dragging America into another unnecessary and costly war. Now Obama is doing the exact same thing and suddenly it's OK? Me thinks Obama should do whats right and give back his Nobel Peace Prize.

People don't agree with it, but you also have to realize that it is not only the US in this war.

Me thinks you should stop posting for the night. 

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

People don't agree with it, but you also have to realize that it is not only the US in this war.
Doesnt make it right.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Obama didn't make this decision. Hillary being the douche she is made it for him.

if Mccain was president.... you will not see him on espn doing march madness brackets.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by sw00shm4n

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Again, for the record, this.
So w/ that bein said, ur argument is moot 
This.
And I agree with OP about giving back the peace prize.  I didn't vote for him to start/continue all this war stuff.  I guess it could have been worse with a Republican
nerd.gif

Don't worry. He's Canadian.

Didn't read because McCain isn't even the president. 
/thread.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

if Mccain was president.... you will not see him on espn doing march madness brackets.

and if he did he would of been criticized to death by people.

I'm rather sure McCain would have gotten the US involved in about 5 or 6 more military entanglements in addition to Libya, including jumping into Egypt at the first sign of unrest in support of Mubarak, as Israel wanted. Oh, and Sarah Palin would have been Vice, so there's that.

When voting for President, it's usually about voting for the lesser evil, as sad as that is.

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by kidUFC

and if he did he would of been criticized to death by people.
....like Obama was. You guys are stretch armstrong reaching.

My point is that if McCain or a Republican President had intervened in the Libya crisis, he would've been widely condemned for being a war mongerer and trigger happy President.

Obama is still getting the benefit of the doubt by some because some here actually believe his rhetoric about the U.S. acting solely on humanitarian grounds to prevent a tyrant from genocide even though there are strong parallels between this intervention and Bush's actions against Iraq.

Then again, criticizing Obama is akin to denying the Holocaust.

Back
Top Bottom