If MJ hadnt sat out 2 seasons would the Bulls have won 8 straight titles?

What's the verdict NT? Would the Bulls have won the 94 and 95 titles if MJ was available for the entirety of both seasons and even if so...would MJ have had much left to lead the Bulls to 3 additional titles between 96-98?

What's the verdict NT? Would the Bulls have won the 94 and 95 titles if MJ was available for the entirety of both seasons and even if so...would MJ have had much left to lead the Bulls to 3 additional titles between 96-98?

We'll never know.

Chances are they would've but anything could have happened. Trades, Injuries, etc.

We'll never know.

Chances are they would've but anything could have happened. Trades, Injuries, etc.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

There was a LENGTHY thread about this last year.
If possible could you dig it up? God knows how much time I'd waste after typing "MJ", "Bulls", "retired" in Yuku's awful search feature
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

There was a LENGTHY thread about this last year.
If possible could you dig it up? God knows how much time I'd waste after typing "MJ", "Bulls", "retired" in Yuku's awful search feature
sick.gif

They could maybe have won 5 - if they could have got past Hakeem at his peak - but there's no way they would win 8 - they would just burn out before that point - playing 100+ games each year for 3 years is bad enough but for 5 would be brutal (never mind Olympics and other things that could get in the way of a break in the summer).

They could maybe have won 5 - if they could have got past Hakeem at his peak - but there's no way they would win 8 - they would just burn out before that point - playing 100+ games each year for 3 years is bad enough but for 5 would be brutal (never mind Olympics and other things that could get in the way of a break in the summer).

Dunno, still believe the Hakeem team with Drexler could beat them.

Let's time I checked Hakeem lost 2 NCAA Finals & a NBA Final. No way would he ever beat Mike!

Back
Top Bottom