If MJ was still in the NBA, would JB's quality, design, and comfort be better?

i agree JB is just in it for the money but thats after MJ retired, If MJ was still in the NBA the quality would be much more better

No not really the quality of the Jordans after he retired {The second time} (i.e. XIX-XX3) have good quality it's just the retros that dnt have goodquality....The Team Jordans, Melo's, and CP3's also have good quality ......I guess Jb figured that people were going to buy retros anyway so theycould just us cheaper materials

I really don't like the fact that the quality on retros is horrible. But it really does give OG's more value. If retros were exactly the same asOG's, OG's wouldn't even be close to as valuable and popular as they are now. I'm not saying i agree with the decrease in quality but I'mjust trying to find the good in it

Even if MJ was still playing I think that the quality would be what it is now. JB/nike knows that no matter what the shoes are going to sell.

Originally Posted by CrAzYaBoUtJaYz

I started thinking today, If MJ was still in the NBA playing basketball the quality on the sneakers, design, and comfort would be much more better, I think ever since he retired from the NBA for good the quality on his sneakers just became crap, especially with all these different colorways.http://wzus.ask.com/r?t=p&d=us&s=a&....com/web?q=spell+especially&qsrc=19&o=0&l=dir

Do you have a pair of 23's? They are the most well designed basketball shoe ever. Stop crying, buy some J's and enjoy them because they aren'tsold at Wal Mart kids.

It would still be the same. Newer model Jordans would have all the new technology and quality, but retros would still be the same.

JB doesn't care about what kind of quality they give their customers because they know it'll sell regardless. If he was still in the NBA then HIS shoeswould have top notch quality but the quality sold to the community will still be as is now

Originally Posted by robertomolina2013

No I think JB is just getting greedy and they don't care what they give us as long as they get their money.

Agreed. It's become about greed.

I want the same colors, materials, shape, desgins, accents and even smell as the OGs but it's easier and more cost effective if they make the shoes likecrap. Sad truth. That goes for ALL Nike/Jordan retros.

tired.gif
Yea we know, it does suck at times but what can we do????? BOYCOTT!!!!LOL SIKE!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Welcome to the business world.

Keep buying what they put in front of you, they'll keep serving crap.

if jordan was still playing, the quality would be great.

now that he is retired, he has more of an input on what comes out, not like when nike or whoever took over the decisions when he was playing ball.

There's no disputing that the quality on the Retros is worse, but the quality on the *OG* 13s isn't that great either.

Hands down the quality will not be as good. It's all about profit for JB at this point. If they ever made quality retros again I'm more than happy topay a little more for them than these pieces of crap!

Too bad I fell in the trap and I still bought a few CDP here and there. But sold most of them anyways. Only ones I'mkeeping are the 3s and the XI/XII pack
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom