If MVP was most valuable player... Why is Kobe up first for consideration? VOL. NO HATE

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

d wade wouldnt even be a mvp contender if the heat were in the west.
But their in the east so I guess your just hating.

naw i like wade i hate lebron
laugh.gif
. but you sayin kobe shouldnt be acontender because his team is good is absurd. in order for kobe to be a contender playing in the west he has to have a good team. if he didnt he be puttin up50 and losin all the time.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Originally Posted by vctry20

laugh.gif
the avys of the first 3 replys
i actually think up to this point Lebron is MVP so my avy has nothin to do with this, but to say Kobe doesnt even deserve to be mentioned anddudes like Yao and Nash are in the running is just silly. I understand makin threads just to stir @$*# up but come on man do a better job at bein a troll.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Originally Posted by vctry20

laugh.gif
the avys of the first 3 replys
i actually think up to this point Lebron is MVP so my avy has nothin to do with this, but to say Kobe doesnt even deserve to be mentioned and dudes like Yao and Nash are in the running is just silly. I understand makin threads just to stir @$*# up but come on man do a better job at bein a troll.
laugh.gif
I am not hating. I said yeah hes a great player but itsabout the whole league. I just feel that Yao, Nash, Wade, Lebron... their teams would flat out underachieve if they were not there. So I'm saying lookingat it from a whole league stance. There are better players that should be considered for MVP.
Holla if you feel differently.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

MVP.. I don't see kobe doing this well w/o his team.
Did he have this team 3 years ago?
Thats why he didn't win MVP

I don't udnerstand your argument.

took his team to the #7 spot in the west and took the #2 team to game 7.....AND averaged 35 a game....hmmmmmm....

Miami has a better contender for having the MVP with Wade.

Or Lebron is even a better contender than Kobe...

But Kobe?? Yeah he puts up 30+ 8 reb 6 as, I just don't see it.

laugh.gif
you are funny!!!!

smh.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

took his team to the #7 spot in the west and took the #2 team to game 7.....AND averaged 35 a game....hmmmmmm....

NBA has to pay dividends?

61 POINTS AT THE GARDEN!!!

Plus if Steve Nash got two MVP's back to back then Kobe needs to get 3 back to back.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Bron and Wade have plenty of time toscoop one.

This is not a KOBE screenname summit.
laugh.gif

but if u really feel like nash and yao deserve more consideration than kobe, than there's really no point for anyone to debate/argue with you

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

NBA has to pay dividends?

he didnt win it that year putting up good stats so that eliminates wade

lebron wouldnt be leading in the mvp race if it wasnt for mo williams
he would be a 4th place dude like last year

Originally Posted by Seven30

Some of you dudes really think the Lakers would be just as good without Kobe?
Some of you dudes really think the Lakers would be just as good without Gasol?

Don't single out details of this thread, that is not the point of this thread.

I have come to the conclusion, MVP is a stupid award. What is the point of pointing out who the best player of a team is. Its a team effort. No solid measure,significant purpose, just a ego booster, fame blamer.

The irony of the first three replies is quite funny. But why wouldn't they defend him?

Amyway...

Why shouldn't he be considered is the question.

I'm not even a Lakers fan....but this is ******ed.

Nash's team isn't even going to make the playoffs and his TOs are through the roof.

You're hating.

I just can't get over the fact that he said D-Wade deserves it over Kobe this year, but Kobe didn't deserve it 3 years ago.

If you don't think Kobe should even be in consideration, then how in God's name do you think Steve Nash should be in consideration?

Why shouldn't Kobe be up for consideration? He's averaging the third most points in the league I think while having the best record in the NBA,although the Cavs are not far behind. Should he win it? Not in my opinion, but does he deserve consideration? He most definitely does.

I'm not sure what nick pickin is but I still haven't seen one good reason why Kobe shouldn't be in consideration.

Back
Top Bottom