If Nike made/sold them, I would buy the Kobe and LeBron Most Valuable Puppets.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

$2-300 sounds like a low ball price for these things. If they're the same structure as the ones in the commercial, they would probably cost even more than that. If they were to release, it would probably be more along the lines of a doll than a puppet--because puppets tend to be pricey.

yeah it would just be a stuffed animal that looks like the puppets.. which i would still buy.

laugh.gif
Do you guys have any new shoes ?

I predict a finals commercial Lil Penny and Lebron Puppet will be on the couch watchin the finals and Dez will come in askin Lebron why kobes there and hes notand if hes seen kobes new shoes and will be rockin a pair! Then he will ask lil Penny where the hell penny is and why is tyra banks so annoying.

but yeah id prob get a pair if they were no more than $35-$40

David Allen Grier on "the Adam Carolla Podcast" talked about how he was the voice of the Kobe puppet. Anyone know who does Lebron's voice. And onthe podcast, David Allen Grier talked about how Nike wanted something like the Lil Penny adds (and Adam Carolla mentioned the puppets looked like they werestolen from Crank Yankers)

dezpuppet/commercial>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bron& kobe

I would cop, but you know they gonna throw 'em in a pack with the shoe of either player for $300. I wanna see a Lil' Penny cameo in one of thesecommercials tho.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

David Allen Grier on "the Adam Carolla Podcast" talked about how he was the voice of the Kobe puppet. Anyone know who does Lebron's voice. And on the podcast, David Allen Grier talked about how Nike wanted something like the Lil Penny adds (and Adam Carolla mentioned the puppets looked like they were stolen from Crank Yankers)

in a youtube comment i saw that kenan does lebron's voice

Back
Top Bottom