If "NIKE" was ok on the back of retro 2's, Why not

Quote:
The jumpman logo was created after Jordan won the Slam Dunk Contest wearing the Jordan 2...so why would they put the jumpman on a Jordan 2???
ffcvuo.jpg
This thread is stupidNeed Videogames?

Quote:
The whole Toyota/Lexus etc. car example will not be an accurate comparison until someone shows me a car that is using BOTH logos AT THE SAME TIME, AND a car that gets marketed as both AT THE SAME TIME.
:wink:
wink.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

EDIT: I realized my post wasn't contributing to the topic after reading the 1st page.

But dang, they killed the Jordan IIs. No Nike on those DB IIs but a small Jordan sign. :smh:
smh.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Quote:
they do in different regions....
and hmm....pop da hood of a lexus and see what logos u find. :wink:
wink.gif

stop wasting your time man. some people are bent to believe what they want to believe even if you give them facts and all.

Quote:
AJs 3-6 were both Nikes and Jordans AT THE SAME TIME, carrying BOTH logos AT THE SAME TIME.
HOY! Pinoy ako!

the stupid argument i hear is, "it's like a company paying itself."

i work for a very large company. when our marketing department comes up with a new logo or new ad campaign, any of the other departments or retail products that use it have to pay for it.

tmarketing gets a share of every product sold as part of our branded products.

ultimately that money goes back to greater company, yes, but they get their share.

so, yes, the company pays itself constantly.

dan

LIVESTRONG

Quote:
wrong. AJ's 3-6 were NIKEs. The models were AJ 3 to AJ 6. precisely like the Pippen line, the Penny line, both also carried their own logos plus the Nike logos. Jordan Brand was not a separate entity within Nike up until 97, midway between AJ XII and XIII. that's why the AJ XII was the first model without any Nike logos. AJ VII to XI still carried Nike (insoles).
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

IMO its all about aesthetics. the back tab was design specifically on the III and IV to have the "Nike Air" logo on it. it fills the whole space and looks sooo much more pleasing than the jumpman with all that empty space left.

N-A on back is no longer on Brand Jordan's mind. :smh:
smh.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

^^they will, only because they wouldn't sell without it.

they dont have that problem with 3-6
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

Quote:
IMO its all about aesthetics. the back tab was design specifically on the III and IV to have the "Nike Air" logo on it

they don;t care about aesthetics of the shoes made 20 years ago... they only care that the Jumpman logo is popular and it sells.
...it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom