if Nike were to switch back to OG swoosh emblem

would the shoes made with the the jordan sign over the A I R on back of nowadays older retros, is it possible these shoes would be worth more money 5-10 yearsdown the road cause they will discontinue them?

oh nah i get you i think they would decrease in value cause the high demand for the nike air logo on the back but i really doubt thatll happen.....

indifferent.gif

Don't think so.

Can't imagine people valuing Jumpman Air so much that it inflates the value.

Then the OG's will loss value also, I think it is better different then the same.

Why does it matter to people if it has a nike or jumpman?

Originals will always be worth more than the retro counterpart.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Because when Money played the shoe didn't have a jumpman over the AIR.

to many threads on this subject sorry man jordan and the jumpman has a bigger impact on the shoes now, it would never happen

all this makes since.. there's really nothing to miss about the jumpman on the back, we only miss the emblem because thats what MJ wore and its orginal. iget it

Only a newb would make a thread like this

Belive me homebro we will never see the swoosh if they to do that you can say that's pretty much a desperation move by JB

smMFh

^^^

RETROS WILL NEVER BE MORE THAN NIKE AIR

NOT IN 5 YEARS NOT IN 20 YEARS I'd ONLY SAY SIG JORDANS WOULD COST MORE YEARS FROM NOW AND I MEAN YEARS FROM NOW LIKE WHEN I'm 40 YEARS OLD LMAO

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Because when Money played the shoe didn't have a jumpman over the AIR.
True, but Money is all about his money now, and wants to showcase that Jumpman because it's his.
tongue.gif

Originals will always be worth more than the retro counterpart.
Right on!

Back
Top Bottom