If one sneaker could be put in a time capsule what would it be?

My coworker was mulling over what made the Concord XI's so desired by his son for XMas, so I pretty much told him if there was a time capsule, i'm pretty sure these would go in there to represent sneakers (whatever...aesthetics/history/performance). What do y'all think?

Definitely not history, 90% of the people camped outside were in pampers when these originally released. Its hype and aesthectically pleasing. Oh yea and resell value

personally.... if I had to throw a sneaker in a time capsule to represent all sneakers throughout time.... probably be the Converse Chuck Taylor.

Personally: Aqua VIII'S, my fav. pair out of all my shoes
pimp.gif

Representing the whole sneaker "community": Maybe Jordan I's?

Originally Posted by digitalartclub

personally.... if I had to throw a sneaker in a time capsule to represent all sneakers throughout time.... probably be the Converse Chuck Taylor.

pretty much the only right answer if we're going off of what shoe would represent sneakers, other answers are what jayhood said.

If I had to, I'd agree with you and say that Concord's, they are my favorite shoes of all time.

If society/NT had to? I think the best choice would be the Concord Chuck Taylor's also, a classic that is still making it's rounds today.

Carolina blue foams. Represents the best times of my life. Mid 2000's. back when I was ksinny and could ball.

Originally Posted by ebozek9

If I had to, I'd agree with you and say that Concord's, they are my favorite shoes of all time.

If society/NT had to? I think the best choice would be the Concord Chuck Taylor's also, a classic that is still making it's rounds today.
?

Really there is 5 shoes that come to mind as iconic and those are the converse chuck Taylor ,Adidas shelltoe,Air Jordan 1 Puma Clyde and the the air force one. These are iconic sneakers that will be sold for decades to come.Nothing about the Concords is iconic or timeless.

The black/red 11s(OG) would go in the capsule before the Concords IMO.

I think the OG Banned 1s would be perfect.

I'm gonna be the guy to mention a Reebok sneaker: The Question! It's my favorite sneaker and also represents the last time people wore Reeboks.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

The black/red 11s(OG) would go in the capsule before the Concords IMO.

I think the OG Banned 1s would be perfect.

This especially the part bout the 1s

011413_1_p.jpg

This and you all know it to be true. This shoe REALLY STARTED sneaker collecting and craziness. The shoe that brought Nike to where it is today.

Back
Top Bottom