If Prince/Michael Jackson were making music in 2013, it would sound like this...

Prince had an album in 2010, MJ was dropping music in the early 2000's. Not sure if it sounded like The Dream.

Come on man!  You're in the Knicks thread and a Melo fan, so you good peoples...

And then you say this?!?  
laugh.gif

(You're still good peoples haha ...but COME ON MAN?!!  Mike and Prince?  The Dream should never even have his name in the same sentence, paragraph, or book with them dudes.)  

:lol:

Not comparing him to the Gods or their most recent music...but he takes the signature sounds from their primes (Yamaha and the Smooth Criminal type riff on abyss) and melds them together beautifully.

laugh.gif

Not comparing him to the Gods or their most recent music...but he takes the signature sounds from their primes (Yamaha and the Smooth Criminal type riff on abyss) and melds them together beautifully.
True, he's always said they both influence his music. I think Dream and Kanye should do a Best of Both Worlds 3 album with all the production by Neptunes, Timbaland and Dr. Dre.

His beats are always on point but his lyrics and voice is horrible.
this.  Sons voice is 
sick.gif
.  I can't get past it to focus on anything else.

sure that first vid sounds like some old Vanity 6/Klymaxx joints.  But it sounds like

the music they were making in the 80's more than the music they would be making now.

I just sounds like the old music, not really progressive IMO.

Last edited:
True, he's always said they both influence his music. I think Dream and Kanye should do a Best of Both Worlds 3 album with all the production by Neptunes, Timbaland and Dr. Dre.

Why would 2 producers have an album produced 100% by other producers?

theres somebody in every neighborhood that can play voodoo child, that dont make them no jimmy hendrix

mike took music 20 years into the future , he aint go back 30 years and replicate the past

Dream is mad underrated. And I don't know why. He def always comes out with something smooth.

His voice is terrible, lyrics are terrible. ..the whole singing curse words....nothing like MJ or Prince. I think trashy is the best way to describe him.

Change Thread Title Now. Ill apologize to MJ on your behalf OP. And Prince IS making music in 2013.

^too many cooks in the kitchen
Those 5 (counting Neptunes as 1) are mature enough to work closely on an album together and they've worked together before successfully. 4 beats each from Dre, Timbaland and Neptunes, 2 from Dream and 2 from Kanye is an ideal 16 track album.

Back
Top Bottom