If Somebody Loves You....Won't they Always Love you...

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

love is unconditional. anything conditional isn't love, they're temporary feelings or lust.

very well put.
pimp.gif

if you dont see that person for a long time, you tend to forget your love for them. but as soon as you see them, the chemistry is all there

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

love is unconditional. anything conditional isn't love, they're temporary feelings or lust.

It's this type of thinking that leads to long-term abusive relationships.

EDIT:

Andre3000 sang:
You know they say that nothing is forever, so what makes [what makes, what makes, what makes, what makes (ugh!)] love the exceeeeeption?

Love will eventually fade with time but they never completely disappear. I mean just because you break-up with someone or whatever, the feelings are stillthere it's just not as strong as they use to be.

According to my philosophy prof. there's 3 different categories of love.

1. Agape (unconditional love ex. mother to child)
2. Eros (sexual ex. boyfriend/girlfriend)
3. Philia (Enjoys company, good time ex. best friend)

I'd probably say the only one that doesn't wear off is Agape.

what was the song you were listening to?.

and me and my ex feel the same about each other.
well be there for each other and love each other no matter what
and we've done each other wrong so many time. SO MANY TIMES.
but we both know no matter what happens well stick by each other ...
I'm also protective of her as you would be of a sister, and she trusts my instincts when she meets a new dude i don't like.. because I've beenright 100% of the time when dudes just wanted a nut.

i love my ex, and were close, but like other people have said. it would go nowhere if we were to be together. so we do our own thing, but we trust each otherto keep us in check.

if that makes sense....

i'd like to think so..
i still love everyone i've always loved.. except my most recent ex.. and that's just because she completely changed. i still love the person she usedto be, but i'm not even sure that person was even real anymore. i mean so.. as long they haven't changed, i don't get why you/they wouldn'tlove them/you forever.

eh, i think imma always have love for my girl

even though she don't love me, apparently.

There's no set requirements on how much you love someone or how long it will last.

People change, things change, time goes on, and sometimes feelings and love can change too. Other times your feelings or love for people in the past remain foryears or even after other relationships.

It's different for everyone and each relationship is different.

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

How do you know you love someone in the first place is what I wanna know.
tired.gif
For some people, they know when they do things they don't normally do for anyone else.

No to the thread title question. Word to my boy James Ford it might only take 6 months to 3 years. Forget what you look like and everything.

Eventually you'll be forgotten and be the chick dude use to love or fell out of love with when they realized there was something better out there or justas good.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

According to my philosophy prof. there's 3 different categories of love.

1. Agape (unconditional love ex. mother to child)
2. Eros (sexual ex. boyfriend/girlfriend)
3. Philia (Enjoys company, good time ex. best friend)

I'd probably say the only one that doesn't wear off is Agape.

Psych Major?? ***&& to be in love with your first is kinda wack, things happen life moves on and people change. stop holding on to things from thepast. when u break up with someone who you so called loved, if u truely loved them it would turn from Eros to Philla.

I would always have love as well as respect for that person
It ended for a reason though, so I'd move on and never let an ex in anyway hold me back from loving another (If it got to that point of course).

tired.gif
The way I see it is ...

If you are able to explain it, it isn't love.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

tired.gif
The way I see it is ...

If you are able to explain it, it isn't love.

ok, kant

Back
Top Bottom