if someone asked you... (college related)

-Me and my ex *%+%#@ in the school bathroom during enrollment this past semester
-Got dome from some chick I barely knew, then drove myself home in her car (With her present of course
ohwell.gif
)
-Went to school faded on many occasions, usually just smoked out but once in a while I'll buy a sprite and drop some of that purple oil in it
pimp.gif

-Had an F in Comp I, I walk in the last day of class and come out with a B-. This was all due to an un-organized teacher, I pulled out rough copies, edited papers, beginnings to essays, etc and she acted like she had seen some of them before "Oh, I remember grading this one, it was an A" (
pimp.gif
) Not all of this was my fault though, some of them I had actually turned in and got grades for which I had and some I didn't have on me. Still made out good
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Got hammered one night, came back to the dorm dolo and went up to my dorm. Thought I was on the 5th floor but I was on the 6th and just walked into a random person's dorm and crashed on the bed. Woke up the next morning and I see this chick lying on the floor next to the bed then it took a while realize that this wasn't my dorm and this has to be hers. So I just grabbed my shoes and tip toed my way downstairs
laugh.gif

it gets me every time i hear this
roll.gif

Probably showing up to a morning final drunk and hungover. Those 2 hours were
sick.gif
but I still passed
pimp.gif

-Playing beer pong in some random basement, winning 7 games in a row, lost the 8th because a girl blew it out of the cup, I punched the brick wall full force, then went and sat down on the other side of the room, proceeded to ninja chop a table in half, and literally scared all the girls out of the party. I was acutally only 18 at the time and a HS senior.

-In an all girls dorm, smoking a cig out of the hallway window this chick was like just make sure you blow it out of the window because the fire alarm is right there. Proceed to blow the smoke at the alarm, it goes off and the whole dorm empties. Pouring rain and I'm hiding in the bushes because I'm wasted and the fire/police are there questioning everyone. After everything clears up, I'm lost in this quad and I hear someone shouting my name. It's my boy mark hanging out of a window, i go in there, get more drunk off goose, and end up locking myself in the girls bathroom puking for like 3 hrs with random chicks coming in and using the stall next time. Eventually mark comes in and stands on the toilet in the stall next to me just talkin to me and kickin whatever girls out of the bathroom. I finally come to and go into this girl we knows dorm room, her friend who tried to bag me all thru HS once again tries and I'm like nah I'm good and literally drive back to my spot after being wasted enough to puke for 3hrs.

-Doing a minute long keg stand, my boy drops me and the tap of the keg goes directly into my stomach, so I had like no ability to flex my diaphram muscle so I could stand up, that mess hurt.

when thinking about all these stories keep in mind im 6'2 290lbs.

Freshman yr, my boys was at this party while me and my other boy was in these girls dorm room. We get the call that the frat house they were at got wild and racial slurs were bein passed about one of my boy's dead brother. We squad up like Mexican into 2 cars and we roll to the spot. Long story short, bats and car windows were broken. Dudes walkin out the crib w/ bloody shirts past the cops. Me tryna scale a broken fence and the fence fallin w/ me on it then hoppin over my one homie askin if he was aight after he fell. The night ended w/ some lil white kid gettin chased by some Garfield goons on campus
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom