If the moon were replaced with other planets (CRAZY concept art)

Space has always fascinated me, so this morning I was randomly looking up all kinds of stellar **** when I stumbled across this collection showing what our visual perspective would be on other planets based on their actual size and scale with the moon's placement.

Peep:

watermark.php

Moon (for comparison)

watermark.php

Our close cousin

Saturn

http://www.boredpanda.com/moon-replaced-with-planets/ (the rest)

I mean, maybe I'm taking too many herbal supplements, but even conceptualizing the size of Jupiter/Saturn kinda creeps me out in a weird way.

Like, that **** is immense.

I really think I would piss my pants or something seeing a gas giant up close (let alone that big shiny thing the perfect distance away from our planet or any of the other inconceivably vast celestial bodies that make up our observable universe). Totally freak out, man.

Just thought I'd share.

Last edited:
dope! seeing saturn would be awesome. until we became apart of it's orbit lol

Bruh. What u smoking I want some. I want to imagine my girl with bigger boobs

Did you know that Saturn can float in water?
That's crazy. Makes sense because of all the gas, but still a wild thought.
dope! seeing saturn would be awesome. until we became apart of it's orbit lol
laugh.gif
They definitely didn't factor hard science into this. We'd be totally ****** if we got that close. From that distance I'm pretty sure the Earth is big enough to get pulled in...and vanish without a trace. That's hard for my mind to handle.
sick.gif
at Saturn. That'd be so ill.
It's really tripping me out. Tonight I'm going to look outside and try to picture this colossal ringed planet taking up most of the sky hundreds of thousands of miles away. **** would be like Majora's Mask x1000.
Bruh. What u smoking I want some. I want to imagine my girl with bigger boobs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nothing that potent, damn. If that type of razorleaf did exist, I'd sure as hell get myself a nice sack of it.

real ****, big unknown things bug me the **** out

like even in google earth when I'm looking at the ocean in the middle of nowhere

looking at saturn and jupiter has that same effect on me

Wouldnt we be orbiting them if that were the case? and then die?

Not necessarily more mass causes a greater gravitational pull... Seeing as how theyre gas I don't know if they have more mass than us.

Back
Top Bottom