If the Rockets Suprisingly Win the Championship Does McGrady get a ring?

They might not even make the playoffs. But with him being out the rest of the season, will he get a ring if they some how win the championship?

he's on the roster so yes. but the Rockets are not going to win a championship unless Kobe, Chris Paul, Tim Duncan and either TP or Manu, Chauncey orAnthony, Dwill, Roy, or Dirk gets hurt.

Yes. But there is no way they win it. I'll be surprised if they even get to the second round.

Yes.

I've heard of dudes get rings who are traded from the team before the playoffs even start, I believe Nomar and the Sox was one example. A lot of it is putup to vote.

Men/Women that just do minor jobs for the organization get rings don't they?

I don't see why Tracy wouldn't get one..

this should be a question you ask your local NBA expert, not nt because now someone's going to overquestion it.

Men/Women that just do minor jobs for the organization get rings don't they?
Everyone gets rings
pimp.gif

In that case... go Coyotes
laugh.gif

the important question is, is he still a second round virgin if the rockets get out of the first?

Considering almost the entire organization gets rings, its pretty safe to assume TMac would get one.

i know dude would be mad salty if the rockets make it out of the first round without him. i can't believe dude has never made it out of the first round.seems like son would get all emotional like he just won the title or somethin, sending out dedications and stuff.

The Rockets are gonna make it out of the 1st round and without T-Mac! I think they beat Denver or Portland.

The only way the Rockets have any chance to get past the first this year is if they play the Suns or Mavs.

"Coincidentally," this is their best year to get out of the first round as far as matchups go. Go figure.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AirWing03

he's on the roster so yes. but the Rockets are not going to win a championship unless Kobe, Chris Paul, Tim Duncan and either TP and Manu, Chauncey and Anthony, Dwill, Roy, and Dirk gets hurt.
fixed all this needs to happen

Originally Posted by AirWing03

he's on the roster so yes. but the Rockets are not going to win a championship unless Kobe, Chris Paul, Tim Duncan and either TP or Manu, Chauncey or Anthony, Dwill, Roy, or Dirk gets hurt.

The only team the Rockets can't really play with in the playoffs is the Lakers and maybe the Spurs. All of those teams mentioned would have close serieswith the Rockets' current roster.

Carlos Delgado got a ring when the Blue Jays won the WS in 1990 i think it was and he didnt even play so I think the same rule applies

you guys shouldn't sleep on the rockets. we might have lost tmac, but we're arguably playing better ball without him right now. i'm sure it has todo with the fact that he wasn't playing at 100% this year, but regardless we're winning right now. we play portland tomorrow night and then cleveland.the next 2 games should give us a slight feel for where we are at right now. i honestly believe we could give most teams a run for their money in the westright now.

Back
Top Bottom