If there is no pre-life...why should there be an afterlife?

indifferent.gif
WTF
laugh.gif

Did you just finish a bowl/blunt?
Thats ******ed. Its circular; therefore, prelife IS afterlife and afterlife IS prelife....
Yeah if you believe in re-incarnation. IMO though, life is not circular. There is a beginning and an end(the end in this case being heaven/hellfor eternity). You do not re-enter some perpetual cycle of life and death.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

if pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?

think about...

regression

im just saying...if there has been a time where there was nothing to you, it can happen again.

Obviously human beings don't care about pre-life, so they never created one. Naturally, we are all scared of death, so we created an afterlife to make usfeel better.

That's funny, I was just thinking of something very similar to this as I was taking a dump a few minutes ago. Toilet philosophizing: Answering life'stough questions since Socrates.
pimp.gif

I was thinking more along the lines of: what happens when you die? Does your soul lose all of its existence? Are you just no longer here? Is there a heaven? Ahell? Interesting things to ponder on a Saturday afternoon.

Holy Snap, how did you think of this? you must be a famous philosopher. I think you are one of the very few people over thousands of years who have everthaught about life! Hurry and call Oprah you need to get on TV and express this to the world right away, this has never happened before! You should file aclass action lawsuit against after-life for creating a monopoly for life outside of existence on earth, they aren't giving pre-life a real shot man! youare so smart.

Mormons believe in a pre-existance. I'm not sure if any other religions do to...there has to be others.

It actually makes sense. If your soul is eternal, it would exist before your body does, being that it is eternal. But if someone wants to say your soul comesinto existence only when the sperm meets with the egg, then high five yourself.

There isnt, religion makes up a "after life" because it gives people "hope", another way to control you.

Back
Top Bottom