If there were a Retro Jordan ID....

tell you the truth i wouldn't even buy none of them cause people might think that they are some fake +$% jordans

Man screw all you guys against a Jordan sig id. I for 1 I'm all for it. You guys (along with me) always complain about all these colorways and materialsthat jb puts on their shoes. This would be our chance to make them the way we want.

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by Trieze K

yeah this threat comes up about once every 43 minutes.
Yes the threaD does.

hahahahahaha yeah you got me, I was tired when I posted that. Good catch, I will have to be better with my spell check.

this thread has been made multiple times... Use the "search feature" before
you make a dumb thread OP.

And a retro ID is a terrible idea, it'd just look like you've got fakes on

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Why even come in here if you going to cry about the thread? Keep it moving..never seen so many cryers in my life!

Says the person crying about people crying about the thread.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Why even come in here if you going to cry about the thread? Keep it moving..never seen so many cryers in my life!
This is NikeTalk.
roll.gif
What did you expect?

I would do some 1s, I wouldnt mess with any other retros, but yea the idea is more than horrible, people would be walkin around with colorways that just giveus that fake alert, retros would be super common, and not as rare, we might come across a few good color combos, but millions of bad ones, I think JB wouldlose alot of respect as a brand, more than it already has...

Back
Top Bottom