If there were a Retro Jordan ID....

This is the first time I've ever heard of this. How did you come up with this concept?

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

This is the first time I've ever heard of this. How did you come up with this concept?
I've heard this plenty of times.

I wouldn't want any sig shoe to go on Nike ID because people would be making wack colorways and people wouldn't be able to tell the difference betweenfakes and jordan ids....

Originally Posted by Rafool

laugh.gif
He was speaking sarcastically...I think
nerd.gif

Anyways, horrible idea.

yeah this threat comes up about once every 43 minutes. tough question, mainly because I do not really like the idea of Jordan Retro ID.

ignore the fact you dislike the concep

what would you ID, if anything?

unless the prices are ridiculous like the upcoming XIs and such Id probably make some VIs and XIs first

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by Rafool

laugh.gif
He was speaking sarcastically...I think
nerd.gif

Anyways, horrible idea.
Guess I didn't catch on to that.
laugh.gif

I don't mind Team Jordans going on ID. That's great imo.

But sigs, ehhh.

only sig i would want to see is 1's. the market is so flooded by these anyway it wouldnt even make a difference. as for any other sig, like stated above,people would have rediculous CW's, the quality would be horrible. its not like 1's are exclusive's anymore.

This idea pops up every once in a while.

If it were to happen (Which I doubt it will ever happen) then that would be the end of Jordan Brand.

Why even come in here if you going to cry about the thread? Keep it moving..never seen so many cryers in my life!

Back
Top Bottom