"If these (re)retroed, I will retire from sneakers&quot

these, in infrared, were my first nikes ever. fourth grade. before that i was rocking velcro adidas and adidos.

abcd_1.JPG

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Uptempos Hands down
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

i might be retiring after next year....im sure the JB packs will give me a few good items. the pippens and penny's retroing....there isn't much left.
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

all i need is the auto lace, then i'll be good. :pimp:
pimp.gif
689790645_6fd97419b7.jpg
AZF95-001-01.JPG

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

I can't say I would retire but if I ever found Mo Cheeks or Gervin PE blazers, I would stop for a little out of respect for the kill.
Team AMFAM Our Colorways Are Better

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Quote:
seriously though, there were these huaraches i REALLY wanted around 1995.. forgot what they were called, can't find a pic, but they kinda looked like the puma disc blazes if that makes sense.. no laces, just some sort of fit system.. the colorway i wanted was black/cool gray.
93huaracheintern_1.jpg
93huaracheplus_1.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS. PM me for prices and sizes!

agree with the Bo's

My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes
Even tho I aleady ate, fat boy gotta eat agian. I'm always hungry! - Big Kuntry King

A lot of heat over here, wow, too many to list, I doubt I'll ever stop, since 05, I've been selling my collection, for extra money and always whind up copping new pairs. I got about 10 pairs I have worn yet, I think in a months time span, going from last month and this month, I copped about 15 pairs, most of them was because I got them for a good price, $20 for a pair of bo jacksons with the zig zag strap DS, $35 for a pair of barkley 180's, $40 for the barkely alpha flights, ect. , Mark Jackson air revolutions for $50, so quitting is not a option, cus u always gonna find a pair for mad cheap that u just have to pick up and add to the collection
Got kicks for sale, size 9.5-10 check it out

http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=76437.topic

I retired for a good minute...then came back like Jay Z, but if i had to choose I would stop at the China Jordan 1's

Maybe not retire, but I'd definitely be very happy.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Back
Top Bottom