If they retroed the HUARACHE 2k4, how many of yall would cop? (GR colorways)

I love the feel of these shoes and if I could go back in time I'd definitely cop a few more pairs to play in...

So far I've had the following colorways:

nike-2k4-kobe-laser-preview.jpg

81646_600.jpg

81642_600.jpg

2k4_blk_gry.jpg

And 1 pair that I ID'd but those were so cheaply made that I sent them back to Nike for a refund
ohwell.gif

I own more pairs of this particular style shoe than any other shoe that I've ever owned...very much appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

..... wish i can go back in time and cop all the concord XIs that were on ebay for 200 shipped. but no......................................

but this shoe will always be one of my favorites, way better than the hyperdunks in my opinion...

2170192416_971e5dcc43.jpg

review_avar01.jpg
<<<---- this is myfavorite designer, (T.H doesnt count.

I had a chance to scoop up those blk/purple ones a few months ago at a Nike outlet and passed
smh.gif

Had another chance to pick up the Laker colorway and didn't have the money
smh.gif

Thinking about going the Ebay route but just don't know because of the amount of fakes for sale, kinda messed the game up

id cop again, comfy as hell
but 2 be honest i think id prefer the OG Flight Huarache 2 re-retro.
2k4 r up there though

you can pick up the shoes @ sneakerhead.com or pickyourshoes.com

ive already picked up 2 pairs, they are very good shoes! one of my fav

And you came in this thread to say that for what reason?
smh.gif

Anyhow, next time I get paid I'm gonna check my spot to see if they still have those Laser 2k4's in...if not then I might just bite the bullet and copa pair off that site.

Or better yet, I'm sure a F&F is coming up and I still see plenty of those Laker colorway out here in SoCal.

TheGGGame wrote:
lebron iv >> huarache 2k4

riiiight..... are you talking about weight or on how bulky they are?

or is it that your just skeet skeeting all over the place with the cavalier's lebron "vibe" ... ?

haha i disagree with the lbj iv being better than the 2k4...i love the 2k4 and believe that they are slightly better than the hyperdunks, so still one if notthe best bball shoe. i got 4 pairs of the blk/purple, two of the canyon golds, and one of the laker cw. love them!!!

i would definitely cop....i loved my OT pack versions...lovely shoe to ball in. too bad they couldnt last forever,.....but i think the Hyperdunk's are areincarnation of them. First thing I noticed when i saw the HD's were that they slightly resembled the 2K4's and go figure it was another shoe inspiredby Kobe. I think with the flood of HD's on the market it would be difficult to see 2K4's anytime soon, especially after all the re-released versionsthat came out recently/...

was i the only one to see a slight resemblance ?...

huarache_2k4_ot.jpg
hyperdunk_blk_blk_ant.jpg

huarache_2k4_ot_7.jpg
hyperdunk_blk_blk_ant_10.jpg

imo, HD's are the modern day 2K4's...especially with al the CW's etc...

Oh I don't think Nike would do it anytime soon, but definitely wouldn't mind seeing them retro'ed in like 2 years or so...

I definitely believe this shoe is superior to the HD or any of the other Huarache series, with the 2K5 coming in close second.

The only complaint I had about this shoe was you couldn't get a good fit with the suede version...

I still have two pairs, but if the price was reasonable and the colorway was ok, then I'd get more.

i'd scoop a pair...but usually retros are horrible in quality compared to the OG's...even their performance so i'd have to check em out.

2k4_blk_gry.jpg

I have the blk/yellow laser, wht laser and laker laser as well but I like the blk/grey the best.

^Word, those were so money to me...too bad I wore those into the ground.

I'd defintely cop those again, maybe even retail

Originally Posted by acts65

2k4_blk_gry.jpg
I got a DS pair of these in my closet. I wuz actually about to un-DS em today. Then I reconsidered. I just want some canyon golds. Nah, betteryet, I love 2K4s. There's a lot of colorways I'd cop.

I have the recently retro'ed black/purple lasers in my closet right now.

Will remain DS for a while now, cause I am currently playing the the white/silver lasers.

BUT on a side note, these might take the cake for my favorite bball shoe ever. Close one between these, Kobe II and Lebron II

I'll say it again
I'd rather see a shox BB4 Retro lol.
But I'd jump on some of the Huaraches I missed out on for sure!

Back
Top Bottom