If u cant wait for August check out this site.....

Joined Feb 11, 2009
Originally Posted by rookie 23

Im always looking for shoe sites and found one with the TRUE BLUE III the price is to much for me
so I will wait
check the link http://www.vmvinc.com/store/goods.php?id=369 cant wait to get me a pair

You might have to buy from them or another site if they don't drop in the U.S. I just hope they do drop in the U.S. so I can get a pair. Those are smokinghot. Shot ill cop 2 pairs.

Joined Apr 7, 2008
LATE, this has been posted in the other thread, where you should have searched and decided not to post at all

smh

Joined Oct 11, 2006
I love the True Blue III's but I aint paying a extra $135 ncluding shipping for these.

Joined Jan 1, 2009
Dude you're hella late. Plus they got them cheaper on footalog.com. Woulda copped if they had a friggin size 13. FML

babyjs23

Staff member
Joined May 3, 2009
I can wait but I'm counting down the days till the release date
Grabbing 3X

babyjs23

Staff member
Joined May 3, 2009
Originally Posted by jordan supreme

thanks for telling us what we already knew.

no way i'd pay $130+ extra...

exactly... I'd rather Get PAID an extra $130 for them then to PAY an extra $130 for them

de phx jose

Banned
Joined Feb 1, 2009
He's just trying to get props from you NT people

but i wonder how long the wait 'til they drop in the US, if ever, is

Joined Nov 10, 2008
man I would buy these right now if they had an 11.5. None of these early release sites ever have my size or I would buy a lot of stuff early. Too me its easilyworth 100 bucks to not have to fight a campout kid on a saturday morning and to get them early.

retrosniper

Banned
Joined Mar 26, 2008
I just hope there is someway to get the True Blues Stateside, if I have to wait like I did for the CG Spizikes that was less than six months so no problem...as long as they DEFINITELY release around my way.... but for the thread I wouldn't pay the additional cost and I don't like waiting/paying forinternational shipping....

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now