If u cant wait for August check out this site.....

Im always looking for shoe sites and found one with the TRUE BLUE III the price is to much for me
mad.gif
mad.gif
so I will wait
check the link http://www.vmvinc.com/store/goods.php?id=369 cant wait to get me a pair
happy.gif

Originally Posted by rookie 23

Im always looking for shoe sites and found one with the TRUE BLUE III the price is to much for me
mad.gif
mad.gif
so I will wait
check the link http://www.vmvinc.com/store/goods.php?id=369 cant wait to get me a pair
happy.gif

You might have to buy from them or another site if they don't drop in the U.S. I just hope they do drop in the U.S. so I can get a pair. Those are smokinghot. Shot ill cop 2 pairs.

LATE, this has been posted in the other thread, where you should have searched and decided not to post at all

smh

I love the True Blue III's but I aint paying a extra $135 ncluding shipping for these.

Dude you're hella late. Plus they got them cheaper on footalog.com. Woulda copped if they had a friggin size 13. FML

I can wait but I'm counting down the days till the release date
smile.gif
Grabbing 3X

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

thanks for telling us what we already knew.
smile.gif

no way i'd pay $130+ extra...

exactly... I'd rather Get PAID an extra $130 for them then to PAY an extra $130 for them

He's just trying to get props from you NT people
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

but i wonder how long the wait 'til they drop in the US, if ever, is

man I would buy these right now if they had an 11.5. None of these early release sites ever have my size or I would buy a lot of stuff early. Too me its easilyworth 100 bucks to not have to fight a campout kid on a saturday morning and to get them early.

I just hope there is someway to get the True Blues Stateside, if I have to wait like I did for the CG Spizikes that was less than six months so no problem...as long as they DEFINITELY release around my way.... but for the thread I wouldn't pay the additional cost and I don't like waiting/paying forinternational shipping....
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom