If Vic Mackey was on the Wire, how would it have played out?

solarius49

Banned
If you replaced McNulty with Mackey on the Wire, how would that work?  I feel like McNulty would do fine on Vic's job.  I think Vic would try to extort Avon, and WeeBey would murk him.  Or if he made it past Avon, Marlo would have sent all the goonies at him.  Vic was a little TOO proactive

Originally Posted by solarius49

I think Vic would try to extort Avon, and WeeBey would murk him.

I'm not sure,but I know that this would NOT have happened. Avon would not greenlight a cop and Weebay only moved when he was told to. If you don't think so go back and look at what happened when Greggs got caught up in that $@%% with Orlando. Dudes were SHOOK. Avon would've found a way around a cop with his hands in his pocket.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by solarius49

I think Vic would try to extort Avon, and WeeBey would murk him.

I'm not sure,but I know that this would NOT have happened. Avon would not greenlight a cop and Weebay only moved when he was told to. If you don't think so go back and look at what happened when Greggs got caught up in that $@%% with Orlando. Dudes were SHOOK. Avon would've found a way around a cop with his hands in his pocket.
yeah this is definitely true, what was I thinking smh.  Dude was heated when Greggs got shot.  But I also feel like Mackey is a habitual line stepper, and Avon would have had to find a way to deal with that.  I also feel like Mackey's style would have caught Stringer off guard, and made him slip up.

"I also feel like Mackey's style would have caught Stringer off guard and made him slip up."

Now THIS I can see happening.

Just look at how sloppy Stringer got when he was in charge and playing those "away games".

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I mean this idiot actually tried to put a hit out on Clay Davis for crying out loud.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

"This aint about your business class String, this aint that part of it...This that OTHER thing"

Mackey was all about that "other" thing, he def would have robbed a couple of Avon's stash houses too. Oh and Mackey vs Daniels would have been classic

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Vic would have partnered up with everyone - from Prop Joe to even Omar
Omar & Vic comin!!! 
laugh.gif
  "Oh we thinks not Tyrell, we thinks not".

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Vic would have partnered up with everyone - from Prop Joe to even Omar then set them all up to meet in a warehouse and shoot it out. Then go home to his family like nothing happened.

Fixed.

That's crazy to even think of.. it would be a shh storm
laugh.gif

I finished the Shield a month and half ago and it definitely had the best ending to a show ever. Six Feet Under comes close.. but with so much crazy stuff that happened in the final ep of the Shield, it's hard not to rate it as #1, great stuff. They got away with so much for being on cable.

truth, how did they get away with alot of that? FX definitely pushes the envelope. Better question...how do you think McNulty would have done in Mackey's shoes?

Yea I dont think McNulty coul have handled everything the way Mackey did. McNulty would have slipped up somehow.

Yeah, but I dont think he would have put himself in the same situations as Mackey. He definitely would have solved crimes because he's a better investigator, but he wouldnt have been caking like Mackey

Back
Top Bottom