If 'Ye Was To Die Tonight, Where Would You Rank Him?

Originally Posted by mossman75

A person like him with one good album(college dropout) Semi weak(Late Registration) & two wack(Graduation & 808s & Heartbreak) shouldn't be ranked in the top 50

indifferent.gif

he is top 10 for me...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Kanye is my 4th Favorite Rapper BUT BETTER ALBUMS THEN TUPAC????

N's can never make a better albm then Pac.....smh
grin.gif
If dude would havenever been killed, I swear dudes would not ride him as hard as they do. And to dude who said Kanye has one good album in College Dropout, and LR was"semi-weak"..........

crack_pipe.jpg

LR is arguably his best album. A lot of people were disappointed with his lyrical approach in Graduation, but the production and delivery were still there.808's was hit or miss with everyone in general. I don't even consider it hip-hop, which it wasn't anyway, but a very good album overall.

^Exactly.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Pac. But let's be real, its a struggle to listen to most of his cd's all the way through, with little to no replay value(other than Me Against The World and Makaveli)

one of the great hip hop entertainers, but not anywhere near one of the best to ever do it in hip hop.

a good producer, a good rapper, more creative and willing than most.

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

^Exactly.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Pac. But let's be real, its a struggle to listen to most of his cd's all the way through, with little to no replay value (other than Me Against The World and Makaveli)
Uh, between Kanye's three albums, I can't play a single one all the way through. And I'm one of those dudes who likes Graduation...alot.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif

Please, enlighten us.... you obviously know something we don't?

What's there to enlighten you with ? Mossman nailed it and was actually a bit too generous. You said Kanye was possible the GOAT producer... we havenothing to discuss fam.

Back
Top Bottom