If you are Stockpiling J's on Credit, BEWARE!! You're Losing

these days are pretty much dead :lol:
laugh.gif
and if jordans are your primary investment you should re-evaluate yourself-

once in awhile you might get a release that you can capitalize off of but again the game itself is changed...but trust i was one buying 30-40 pairs and flipping them a couple years back...as you get older it gets kinda silly...i hardly buy em for myself anymore nevermind taking the time/effort to flip -

only reason im visiting now is to look at the aquas and plan my attack for my 4 pairs :lol:
laugh.gif
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

Quote:
(average percentage of a credit card APR is 20/21%)
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

if your APR is anywhere near that, i advise you to not only stop buying jordans with your plastic, but to stop using that crap card and step your good credit game up... that is atrocious.

I just started collecting, but im wearing all mine...

AL-D
(_____).....SHOES.....TIRES...

everyone needs to stop with all the sarcasm, because when you think you know everything about credit cards, you really dont.

Fact: The average credit card debt by a college student is $2700 (Isn't a good percentage of this board college students?)

Fact: 2 out of every 3 people out there carry a monthly balance

Fact: Credit card issuers earned $90.1 billion from interest charged to cardholders (up from $89.4 billion in 2005). They earned $55.2 billion from fees (up from $54.8 billion in '05). The net pretax profit was $36.8 billion, up from $35.7 billion in '05. (www.bankrate.com/yho/stor...odtype=cc)

If this topic of credit cards doesn't pertain to the resellers of jordans, or even all of us, I don't what does. However this topic is better suited for the general forums.

Quote:
LMAO...this is garbage man, no offense, but its staright basura. Why would you wait 6 years to pay off $150??? This is just silly man, seriously. If you can't pay $150 by the end of a few months, you have NO business buying ANY shoes, period. Your breakdowns are basically nonsense, because your assuming someone is going to put the shoes on a credit card and not pay for them for 6 years while letting the interest add up. Who does that? If you don't have the dough at the time, you put them on the card and pay them off monthly. You don't put them on the card and let it sit there and accrue interest for 6 years until you decide to sell the shoes. That makes absolutely no sense, lol. If people are doing that, then well, they have no idea how to handle credit, and should not own a credit card.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360

Quote:
The only reason I even use my credit card to buy j's is for the rewards points
---<span style="text-decoration:underline"><!-----<span style="color:red;font-family:times new roman;font-size:small;">"Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes"</span><!-----</span><!-----<br><br><br><!-----<span style="color:lime;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:medium;">Searching for AJ II,VIII,IX,XII,XVI all size 13-13.5</span><!-----

Generally speaking, if you are stockpiling anything on Credit, you are losing.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

Originally Posted by KobeKilledIt

Will it really take you two years to pay off $180? If you take six years to pay off $180, you deserve to pay $447 for it.

Here's an easy way to pay for all your Js for years to come: re-fi your house. I re-fied my 30 year loan 5 years ago - the payment stayed the same but now my house will be mine in 10 years and I save over $200,000.

exactly what i was saying your logic is ******ed OG poster now #%+@. lol im a gravedigger =D

Originally Posted by FREE OJ

Will it really take you two years to pay off $180? If you take six years to pay off $180, you deserve to pay $447 for it.

Here's an easy way to pay for all your Js for years to come: re-fi your house. I re-fied my 30 year loan 5 years ago - the payment stayed the same but now my house will be mine in 10 years and I save over $200,000.

exactly what i was saying your logic is ******ed OG poster now #%+@. lol im a gravedigger =D
ca71534dc20e582076c43940477d4bd7cb217e8.pjpg

Originally Posted by jd3772000

ca71534dc20e582076c43940477d4bd7cb217e8.pjpg
^I was going to post that too...

FreeOJ has been reported for gravedigging.

Back
Top Bottom