IF YOU CAN'T FIND THEM, ID THEM.........MY COLLECTION.

New pics coming shortly. Didn't want to lose the thread though.

First Dave White below, now Courir. Love them though.....

48npna9.jpg

Euro Adventure AM1
2wdx79z.jpg

ID AIR MAX 87 "NEON"
44qxhs5.jpg

3z25tl2.jpg

2eat8c0.jpg

PR AM1. Dedicated to my Grandmother (Abuela in Spanish) and Grandfather (Abuelo in Spanish), who each moved on in the last 5 years.
RIP
29kpdg4.jpg

4gyuh05.jpg

30vlt34.jpg

2wgyj5h.jpg

A couple of new runners. Nothing but the finest....

Air Max 1 Adventure Pack+Amsterdam Air Max 90
4413qeu.jpg

Couple of ID's that just came in.

255 Studio "IMAIM" (Miami Inspired) AM90
Laser Blue/Engine/White Patent
"IMAIM" for the slow is Miami backwards.
maim tr.v. , maimed , maiming , maims . To disable or disfigure, usually by depriving of the use of a limb or other part of the body.
4i1fbz9.jpg

Online ID "TOO ILL" AM90.
Baroque/Khaki/Altitude
(I have an ILL PHIL AM97, so this was ILL PHIL #2, or TOO ILL)
35c4p3b.jpg
8)
glasses.gif
ed with the "retro" of the Barkley AF2. I love the AF2. It is such a slept on sneaker.

I lived in Miami when that dropped. I had just moved there. Had no spots. Didn't know what was up. I was used to just rolling past a sneaker store a day in NYC, and seeing what dropped. And that doesn't happen in Miami.

So I had to go to Ebay. And that's where everything got crazy. I found all the JP joints. The UK joints. I remember Q Dos and them dudes selling from France. I should own Courirs.........Grrrrrrrrr. Meth was doing his thing with the customs up there.

I remember buying all these joints I don't have anymore. Brazil Dunk Lows, Horse AF1 Lows, Rush/Energy AF1 Lows. I Believe joints.

I eventually moved back to NYC. Got back to my spots. Found some dudes on NT willing to help on the overseas stuff. Some other dudes on the domestic. Etc etc etc.

Shouts to Collie, Atar1, Noypi something or other. Everybody I bought from on Ebay. And shouts to the AF1 junkies. Trife, BXFinest, blazinj, PeoplesChamp, 255forLife, KDAY, Ruffin, and that INC cat who shuts threads down (I hadn't seen Orange/White Swoosh Lows since I was a shorty. So fresh....), and anyone else I forgot. All the cats who post pics that remind me of my childhood.

Shouts to Choi's, an old school Uptown NYC spot that was really the source of this addiction (If you know about Choi's, you really need to get at me). Shout to Danny at Sprint Sports. Shout to Dr. Jays and the whole 125th, NYC institution. JD Sports for keeping it extra fresh for a minute. And of course, props to Ebay. And where would we be without Niketalk?

Everything is 9.5 or 10. And without further ado, PICS.....

2vb3i2p.jpg

4838sav.jpg

481yipu.jpg

My only Puma's. I will probably do a custom RS 100. I do like the sneaker. Props to Cubanbee and AirRev for this one.
But more importantly, I am a Mama's boy. Rasied by a mother without whom I would not be where I am today. I watched her finish School and work and raise me. She is an inspiration. Very loved. So this had to go first.....

302s9sh.jpg

My Reeboks. The Suede Supercourt actually make a good Club sneaker. You get less headache from Goon bouncers.
I lived in Miami for 3 years for work. Spent mad summer and winter breaks there. Have fam and friends there. I rep it. Had to snatch those Miami Vice joints......

2wd34o2.jpg

MY A-DIDAS! Rod Laver's are fresh. Another clean sneaker that can be rocked right to the club. Especially the Black Ones. I would kill for a fresh pair of the White/Ivy joints in a 10. The Black Stan Smith is another fresh club sneaker (I'm out for work a lot...)
43qe15w.jpg

The NY 35th Anniversary Superstar is beautiful. 3 Pair. So fresh. The NYC ZXZ is very fresh as well. I love my home.

And now, Nike.......

44865ix.jpg

Beater Runners. There are Terra Humara in there. That sneaker holds up like crazy. Old @#%$ Air Max Plus. My first Rasta 95's. And both HOA and the earlier Retro Neon 95.

2enpbw2.jpg

More Beaters. I love those Trainers. My first "A Cords" (another personal favorite). PR5 (always repping).

2hzi975.jpg

OTHER NIKE. As I said. I love AF2. And that Retro really set it off for me having the sneaker flavor I always wanted as a shorty.
Can't wait too cut up those Vandals. I ball in the Brons.
2qxniuf.jpg

Another View.......

2djwdus.jpg

Jordans. Always loved J's. I kind of came off of them until they came with the Cement III Retro. That is such a timeless sneaker.
2hqw2s8.jpg

Another View.......

3y50k5d.jpg

Love Nike Runners. I could spend like a fool on Max's. I just ID'd a couple. There is a Midnight Navy/Metallic Silver/Neutral Grey 97 ID in the 2nd row.
There are 2 Humara's in there. The Black/Silver, which I love, and lasts forever. And a Blue slip on.
Women LOVE Evolution Pack 95's. The Rasta's are the Asia release. The Neon's, I have both HOA and the prior Retro.
Happy to see Stabs back. The FP joints are nuts. Just rocked.
Can't wait to rock the Bacon's. Happening soon. I love the Redwood 90's.
The Neon 97's are a 9.5 and too small for me. Get at me.....
2saax6q.jpg

Another View......

48puzi0.jpg

Nike Dunk High.
Man, I got over on the Goldenrod and Orange joints. Before Sneakers became the hottest @#%$ on the planet, you could get fly sneakers for chump change on Ebay.
Pharrell Dunk High. I worked the NERD project when I was at Virgin, and I did a pretty good @#%$ job on it. Getting ridiculous airplay on "Lapdance" and "Rock Star" in Florida. So I had to have these. My connects couldn't help. Not at the label. Not in the stores.
So yes, I was there for the riot at Nort. But I got my pair in my size. Espos? Hell no. Clear shoes is a joke to me....
Some of these are for available (Celtics, Grey, White/Red). Don't be shy....
3y4cku8.jpg

43wmvl1.jpg

More Views.....

43otbus.jpg

Oxides, Mesas, Team Red Griptapes and Olives are my favorite Dunk Lows. Sure, I'd love some Supas, and some Wheat Highs. But that ain't happening. I'm off Dunks pretty much. The back right is the 3M/Obsidian Low.
Those Black Lows are actually pretty fresh.
33ljhqq.jpg

2naqrmb.jpg

More Views. No Flash for the 3M.

48vvt07.jpg

The AF1 Low is my favorite sneaker of all time. Many have come and gone for me over the years. I've had pretty much every AF1 I've wanted except Atmos, Courir, and Cones. I didn't like Jewels when the dropped. They're actually nice when I see them now.
Beautiful design. A steady stream of great colors (until recently at least....).
PR3's are my all time favorite. But Wheats and Linens are the flyest. The Notmos are holding me over since I don't have Atmos. The Dirty's I got when I was in Miami. The back right is the Brown Snakeskin Low.
I would say these are my favorites out of what I've got.
33agh35.jpg

2qleuzq.jpg

More Views.....

2m2uiro.jpg

4bfkboj.jpg

More 1's. As you can see I rep NY hard. Black NYC Low x3, A-Cord NYC Low x3.
The Curry and Un-HTM Premiums are fly. Love the Obsidian and Caro.
The whole Middle Row I may sell.
Love the Portland 1's. 06 Greeks went over well this year. Those Redwood Premiums are so pretty. And I thought those Lebrons were the freshest out of all the Patents Nike dropped with that layout at that time.

4cj95q8.jpg

4hn2cz5.jpg

More 1's. As I said, those Baroque/Chino's get love from Women. I can't wait to rock the Black/Grey joints.
Those Black ones up front are Canvas. Found them in an outlet. Only place I ever say them. And in my size....
Those White ones in front have an Obsidian outsole. Very fresh variation on all White Lows.
I may move couple of these too.

BONUS AF1 MONEY SHOTS BELOW........
359g7sw.jpg

PR3 and Linen
312isra.jpg

Wheat and Notmos
2j4u8w2.jpg

Dirty and Acorn.
2i6f4ep.jpg

Carnival and Red Greek.
4be2000.jpg

Red Sheed and Brown Snake.
34y77ug.jpg

48w3sqc.jpg

Home Sweet Home....

Peace.
JORDANS FOR SALE-ALL DS
Olympic VII Sz 10/Ice Blue X Sz 9.5/Cool Grey IV Sz 9.5
ILLPHILLIP@TMAIL.COM

man what a great variety. i can tell you have love for your sneakers
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
SZ 11 Nort Dunks -DS- for sale

you're ill, phil.

i agree with all you said about women loving baroque brown shoes.. being over dunks.. and AF1 lows being the best shoe of all time. glad to see you got your linens.

i envy your being able to wear womens AF1s.. i tried to squeeze those redwoods in a wmns 12.. wasn't happening though, and i ended up FCNYing them, having a case of seller's remorse but they sold the very same day, so oh well..

can't wait to see what you did at iD..

we should collabo on some lows next year. peace.
kicks drop inevitably like bird shh
you herbs get stuck repeatedly
for campouts and hype money

great collection. even greater story about your moms. sounds like she did a fantastic job.
Quote:
I remember Q Dos and them dudes selling from France.

yups. qdos still comes with the gems from time to time.

Quote:
great collection. even greater story about your moms. sounds like she did a fantastic job.

Thanks Man. Don't make me get all 'motional in here though.....

Didn't know qdos was still in biz. I'm trying to stay off Ebay.

Quote:
you're ill, phil.

i agree with all you said about women loving baroque brown shoes.. being over dunks.. and AF1 lows being the best shoe of all time. glad to see you got your linens.

i envy your being able to wear womens AF1s.. i tried to squeeze those redwoods in a wmns 12.. wasn't happening though, and i ended up FCNYing them, having a case of seller's remorse but they sold the very same day, so oh well..

can't wait to see what you did at iD..

we should collabo on some lows next year. peace.

I was hoping I'd see familiar faces.

The Linen, Wheat, Baroque/Chino, WP, Black/Grey are all pair #2. Same with the J III's actually.

You can see the double (the stacks) of the Brown Snake, Curry, Un HTM Premium, A Cord etc.

I don't know what it is about Brown sneakers. But women comment on those more than any other sneakers I own. It's crazy. Evolution 95's, same thing.

Yea man, my shoe size is all good. I don't have many women's sneakers, but the ones I do I love. The Vandals are women's. There's a pair of 95's I may get that's women's.

You will definitely not need to twist my arm to get busy on some Lows next year. I got busy with the runners recently. One studio pair is kinda crazy. May still do damage on the site. I know I'll be pissed when the Max's go down.

And from what I've seen so far, I'm not counting on Nike for anything during this "Air Force 1 25th Anniversary". I ain't seen a fresh pair yet....

Good look. Peace.
JORDANS FOR SALE-ALL DS
ILLPHILLIP@TMAIL.COM

great stuff man... seriously! loving the variety and the mix between top GR colorways and hot limitedness. great story too. :pimp:
pimp.gif
ing bidder on good auctions (we're the same size) hundreds of times on ebay. that is quite a while back though.

Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​

very very nice collection man. loving the variety. the linens and the rest of your air forces are so fresh.
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

Love the colection, but respect your love of the kick more!

Its great when ppl share more than a pic!

^^^

Funny, I just sold a DS pair. That pair in the pic has been worn.

Thank you to all for the kind words.

Quote:
great stuff man... seriously! loving the variety and the mix between top GR colorways and hot limitedness. great story too. :pimp:
pimp.gif
ing bidder on good auctions (we're the same size) hundreds of times on ebay. that is quite a while back though.

Appreciate that. I hate it when people say "GR" like it's an insult.

If I can find a hot sneaker for cheap, and not have to worry about "camping out" (not an option......), or 200% mark ups, I'm all about it.

And hopefully you'll be seeing less and less of me on Ebay. But it's so hard......

JORDANS FOR SALE-ALL DS
ILLPHILLIP@TMAIL.COM

:smokin
smokin.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
illphil, son been my dude ever since he made that post about two years ago that Footaction had the Brown Snakeskins. Cool @#%$ dude, one of the coolest dudes I never actually met in real person. One day we def finna link up.

Kudos on the collection, from the first 4 or 5 pics I was like aight where is the AF1 lows. But your AF1 low collection is mean. Makes me want to post mine, one day. :wink:
wink.gif

FLYWALKER
COMING SOON.

i love your collection man, alot of variety... i wish my collection looks like that one day....
I'm in and i'm out...

Back
Top Bottom