If you could change the outcome of one play in sports history...

Originally Posted by joree85

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Oh yea.. and this was a robbery also lol... The Tuck Rule Game lol...

502936510_ac5d7df03d.jpg
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Game 2 in the Western Conference Finals. Derek Fisher arrived late to the game and nailed big shots against the Warriors.

Also from that same series, Game 5, Pietrus and Davis missing key free-throws down the stretch.

Still pissed that the Rockets didn't advanced that year to face the Warriors.

Game 2 in the Western Conference Finals. Derek Fisher arrived late to the game and nailed big shots against the Warriors.

Also from that same series, Game 5, Pietrus and Davis missing key free-throws down the stretch.

Still pissed that the Rockets didn't advanced that year to face the Warriors.

Memphis vs Kansas....Chalmers man....was ready to hit up downtown

Everytime i see him play with the Heat the announcers fail to point that out either...wack

Memphis vs Kansas....Chalmers man....was ready to hit up downtown

Everytime i see him play with the Heat the announcers fail to point that out either...wack

*UTdropINT.jpg

i'd maintain that drop cost Texas the Big 12 title, the national championship, and Colt the Heisman. FYL Blake Gideon.

Better yet I like the controversy this dropped caused no nah I wouldn't change it.
laugh.gif

*UTdropINT.jpg

i'd maintain that drop cost Texas the Big 12 title, the national championship, and Colt the Heisman. FYL Blake Gideon.

Better yet I like the controversy this dropped caused no nah I wouldn't change it.
laugh.gif

Still mad about this play, really think we would have smashed the Falcons and won the Super Bowl had we got past Green Bay

1079497831.jpg
#%@! Riley Cooper
mad.gif
(add David Akers as well for bricking every damn field goal)

nba_a_ddime_268.jpg
indifferent.gif
Gilbert CHOKED beyond belief

070404_Arenas_hmed_7p.hmedium.jpg
#%@! Gerald Wallace
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom